[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — want to change connection name

Dear Sir/Bharat GAS

I want to change my Bharat gas connection Name right now it is in the name of my Father but he had passed away last month(july) now Bharat gas`s guys says it is not possible to change connection name (not tell me the reason for that) pls help and let me know if there is some legal problem My bharat gas connection is located in GURGAON AT NEW RAILWAY ROAD
SUDHIR

Comments

want to change connection name
Dear Sir/Bharat GAS

I want to change my Bharat gas connection Name right now it is in the name of my Father but he had passed away last year(septembar2010) now Bharat gas`s guys says it is not possible to change connection name (not tell me the reason for that) pls help and let me know if there is some legal problem My bharat gas connection is located in RAIGANJ, UTTAR DINAJPUR-733134, WEST BENGAL.
SAMRAT CHAKRABORTY
dear sir bharat gas
I MRS NEETA DEVI WANT TO TRANSFER MY GAS CONNECTION OF BHARAT GAS M/S PARVATI GAS SERVICE JAIPUR REF'CON.NO.23129 AND SUBSCRIPTION VOUCHER NO.[protected] DATED 10.05.1999 TO THE NAME OF MY SON DINESH MEHAR CHANDANI BECAUSE HE IS MARRIED AND PERSONEL KITCHEN NOW.
NEETA DEVI

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014