[Resolved]  Bharat Gas - Distributor :surya Gas Service, Jhansi (U.p.) — Gas not Delivered in Time

I was Booked a Gas Cylinder on 23.10.2007 but up till no delivery made by distributer to me . I was already complained booked to Distt Sales Officer Jhansi , but no +ve responce received to me. My Consumer No SGS 12124 Yashwant Singh ( of Bharat Gas Distributer Name _ Surya Gas Service Jhansi (U.P.)

Comments

surya gas services — delivery not received

Dear Sir

As discussed the matter of home delivery after the gas booking by Jhansi agency. When I do the booking by your agency so your agency hooker delivery that booking after the 25 days when ever above 30 days. But actually time of home delivery maximum 7 days. As well as I have already done the written request to your manager. But there have no response. So it’s the pleasant request to you Plz suggest…..

Thanks & Regs

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2037
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014