Bharat Gas LPG — non delivery/late delivery of cylinder

Dr. Lalita Chaudhari
sir, i have a LPG cylinder of Bharat Gas. Agency is in G-1118/1119, Shakur Pur, delhi. They always take 10-20 days for delivery of the cylinder. This too after repeated requests. The excuse these people give is they do not have supply from Headoffice. We are facing major problems due to this. Please do something about it.
Thanks.

Comments

Bharat Gas — Late delivery of LPG

My customer number is 197. from last few months I am not getting LPG on time. They will take 21 days to book the cylinder after the delivery of LPG cylinder. After booking they will take more than 20 days to deliver the cylinder. The total time they will take from one cylinder to another is more than 45 days.When we ask about the same the representatives at the counters are not giving the answers properly. They are rude and not ready to listen our problems. Our gas supplier address is Raksha enterprises, Hebbagodi, Bangalore.
my consumer no 14474 in uppl dealer,i have made the booking last 15days back,they have made commitment for 10days.but till today there is no responce from the dealer.

LPG Cylinder Bharat Gas — Late Delivery of LPG Cylinder

I, Shri Kishan consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No. 6785 of M/s Manvir Gas Agency, Bhajanpura, Delhi Sir, I had Booked my LPG Cylinder at 9th January, 2009 but till date They have not delivered LPG Cylinder. When I call for the same. They have told me today that We are giving delivery within 14-15 days after booking.

Now Please tell me that what will I do upto then. Please Solve My Problem.

Shri Kishan
House No A-13,
Gali No 2 (Bandh Gali)
Brahmpuri Delhi 110053
Mobile : [protected]

Bharat gas LPG — WATER FILLED CYLINDER

My Distributor is CHANDER GAS AGENCY, BASTI SHEIKH JALANDHAR CITY, PUNJAB, INDIA.
Cylinder delivered on 17.01.2009, cylinder no. 584554 is water filled and contains approximately 10kg water

bharat gas /LPG — less supply of gas and misbehaviour of staff

dear sir/madam,
With due respectfully, My father is the customer of LPG Bharat Gas Agency my agency addres is MANVIR GAS AGENCY, E-2, CHAND BAGH, BHAJAN PURA, DELHI-94, CODE NO-581867 since last 15 years. but since last two years, I noticed that the behaviour the staff of Kitchen Flame is very bad towards their customers. They abuse the customers. They gives very bad words to the customers. It is unbearable. thay supply less gas about 10.5kg delivered. my father complaint many time from gas agency but no one can hear and abused my father . The service of Kitchen Flame is not proper. They do not pick up the phone when we book the cylinder. their phone no is 2263267. I have no words for their complaint because all staff is corrupted.
I, therefore request you to please take a proper action in this regard as soon as possible because it is the compulsary for all human beings for leading a proper life. I specially request you to please state the staff of kitchen flame how to behave the customers he always gives bad words to the customers and says the no-one can take the action against me.
Thanking you,
WEST KARAWAL NAGAR
DELHI-94
Ph no- [protected]

Bharath Gas- LPG — Late delivery of LPG cylinder

My LPG consumer number is: 72123.
The LPG cylinder has not been supplied to me till today, inspite of the booking being done on 07/09/2009. It was told that it will be supplied within a week tentatively on 15th, Sep. But till today (23/09/2009) it has not been supplied.
On enquiry today, it was told that the cylinder already despatched on 18/09/2009, but we have not received it. Also the door was not locked & we all were at home only. this has caused a lot of inconvenience during the festival of ramazan. I am sure this has been done purposely to cause trouble to us during festival & also to make huge money by diverting the cylinders to black market.

Please look into this & lodge a complaint against the gas distributing agency- M/s. Shravan gas distributors, C.B.I.Road, R.T.Nagar, Bangalore-32.

Thanks & regards,

M C Tahashildar
Bangalore.
[protected]@gmail.com

Bharat Gas Cylinder — late delivery of gas

sir , i have been alrady bookd my gas,bt its late as usually by 10 days.

Bharat Gas Lpg Cylinder — much late in delivery

i have booked my lpg gas cylinder before 28 days. but it has not delivered yet.
i complained it befor 4 days already,but no any action took on this.
so plz get the gas cylinder delivered as soon as possible.

thanx. rajkumar vishwakarma
vill. daudpur,po. sanjarpur ,azamgarh
i have booked my lpg gas cylinder before 28 days. but it has not delivered yet.
i complained it befor 4 days already, but no any action took on this.
so plz get the gas cylinder delivered as soon as possible.(Prabhu dayal my customer number is 11617) my phon number is ([protected])

...

bharat gas /LPG — non delivery of LPG

consumer no. SGA 6875 M/S sharma gas agency Kalka distt. Panchkula HY since jan 2006 agency had never supply gas cylander at my house which is on road and nr. Brahm rishi ashram they supply the gas in ashram but never at my house i have find the gas vehical and have to request for gas they charged
Rs. 320 at pesent i recieved gas on 8.11.09 and i have booked on 9.12.09 i m retiered person and sr. citizen pl. instruct the agency to supply the gas immidiatly.[protected] m0b. [protected]

Bharat Gas — Non Delivery of LGP

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 13/01/2010 but yet today on 04.2.2010 there is not any response from the distributor of M/s. Harikrishna Enterprises, Bangalore (Code 100413)
My Connection No is 38104

Bharat Gas — late delivery of lpg cylender

my consumer no: is 16032
lpg gas connection of bharat gas
Agency; pratap Jyoti
Sir;
Since last three months I am getting my lpg cylender ten to fifteen days after booking it, for documentary proof I am submitting the detail of my last booking;
booked on 19.11.2010 vide B.no;757.
Delivered on 28.11.2010 vide Bill no;13981.
Now I have booked my lpg cylender on 10.12.2010 vide B. no;1911 & was told that it shall be delivered after ten to fifteen days, is it fair on the part of gas agency. You are requested to look into the matter and get my lpg cylender delivered as soon as possible as I am in great need of the same.

Bharat gas LPG — Late delivery of lpg

Not received home delivery after 28 dec 2010 at cons no ja8718.they booked after one month on 24jan 2010 and not giving till date.

Bharat Gas — late delivery of cylinder

I have booked a BHARAT GAS LPG CYLENDER on16th Sep.2011,whose consumer no is. 38928. This cylender is not delivered yet.When we call, they never picked the phones.Please take action on my complain. I will be very thank full to you.

BPCL LPG Gas — late delivery of gas cylinder

I am Neelanchal Sabat consumer no. 121468, I have booked for gas cylinder on 30/08/12 booking no. is 1876. I have still not received the cylinder even after 25 days. My cell no. is [protected]

Bharat Gas — Cancellation of cylinders by agency holders

Sir we have connection numbered 14359 on name omparkash goyal Sir your agency holders give cylinder After one month as we book before 25 DayS They cancel It at tHEre Own haNd Plz SolvE the same.

Cylinder Delivery

Hamre yaha Bharat Gas vale gas cylinder ki ghar tak delivery nahee karte. Yaha ke agent bahot laparva hai. grahak ko bahot takleebha dete hai. Bharat Gas Malkapur City- Malkapur Dist- Buldhana State- Maharashtra Pincode- 443101

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Gas LPG - non delivery/late delivery of cylinder