[Resolved]  Bharat Gas - Shriram Agency Vadgaon Budruk — No. all time busy

This is to bring to your notice that Ph no of shriram Gas agency are constantly busy, me and my husband are working and cannot keeping calling them always.

Secondly i have booked the gas almost 15/20 days back but still i have not received it. they keep saying they will be sending in 2/3 days but we do not get it.

Pls do the needful.

Comments

No. all time busy

they are keeping the receiver so that phone is show busy, i had observed it so many times. very bad bad bad...service
Priyanka damale.
Me and My husband are working and cannot keeping calling you all the time, also your phone is engaged.and main thing is i am paid you 5500 on 16th feb, i got regulator but i have not getting bill and calender yet
Pleases do the needful.Its really argent...

2036
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014