[Resolved]  Bharat Matrimony — Cheating by customer care executive nisha

I have been cheated by bharat matrimony customer executive Nisha. She promised me that i will get 20 extra numbers and 10 more days additional validity and she will help in matrimony services.But after renewal none of our promises are kept. Now she is not picking number. I am trying to call her from last four days and decided to raise complaint against her. Before renewal i used to get 5-10 calls per day and now not even picking call.., Sorry to say bharat matrimony customer care cheating people. I will not renew again and will not recommend other to bharatmatrimony.

I raised complaint against her in bharat matrimony then gentlemen named Maheshkumar,Customer Care Team closed complaint saying issue resolved but nothing is resolved.

Customer Care executive chated me is : Nisha(new) Phone Number:[protected] Extn:101 Email: tme-che-nisha(new)@bharatmatrimony.com

Please don't trust her while paying any membership she will cheat definitely., I guess bharat matrimony training customer care people to cheat customer with false promises..,

Srini

Bharat Matrimony Phone
    +91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    Bharat Matrimony Address
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028