Bharat Petrolieum Petro Card — Petro Card False statment

Ittigapalli Vijith
Dear All,

As BPCL is doing the same kind of fraud with all the custmers i would like to give an example with my latest incidence i had applied for petro card by seeing there banner stating get ur petro card with in 48 hours after applying till date i have not received my card, even though i have launched 3 complaints through telephone and mail no of times till date they have not responded me i am in a dinoma and dont know what to do, if any one who is reading this are thinking to go for a petro card i request not to go for it .

Please note the mail communication that was sent to BPCL Customer care id below with my no for which the athorities did not even reply me..

Dated: 16/07/2009

Kind Attn: Manager Complants Cel

With reference to the above said subject i had applied for Petro Card at Jubilee hills fillinghy station on[protected] with application no. 2210018 TXD: SA[protected], Batch: 3100, ROC: 31, last week i spoke to one of your executive who have commited that i would be delivered to me by this week but till date i have not received at time of taking the application your banner showed 48 hours we will get the card now since it nearly a month and, today i was speeking to a gently man named Vasanth, this guy was answering so rudly as if i was so debitor for him, a part he is saying it will take one more week to print my card and then a week more to send to me, i just want to know either ur cheeting customers by keeping wrong banners or your service quality is bad like you pertol bunks, it was a cheep trick for marketing your cards if the banners were true.

I request your managment to look into this and see no other customer get this kind of image on you company

Vijith
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i have BPL petro card no. CA[protected]/CU[protected] issued by Rajiv motors KANPUR, UP, it has a credit balance, but not accepted by paticipating petrol pumps, reason given magnatic strip not working, i had sent a mail to your office on E/mail Id. petrobonus@bharatpetroleum.com, please help me out on this account., otherwise i shell have to move Consumer foroum Court, pl reply me on my above ID.

ARIF ASHRAF,
i want to all petromiles statement and i know redeem favourite rewards...
pls send my id
my petro card is old and card no cu[protected] and ca[protected]
and imnew card apply my old card unservisable so new card sent my home adderess
bhojraj s/o k jath
vpo--titanwar
dist-jhunjhunu rajasthan
muje patro card purchas karna hai
i applied for petrocard from shri fuels and motors(kurukshetra town, haryana). but i can not receive it .DETAILS FORM NO-93708, DATE- 11/12/09.TIME 16:50:18. TID NO- SA [protected], BATCH NO- 282. ROC-5. i also take RTI, but i can not get any reaction from your side. finaly, i will go to consumer court.
I name is Jacob. I am not using my petrol card more one year, so I forgot my password. What Shall I do to recollect the password. If I call Customer care they can help or any other source. If you don't mind can you give customer care No.

My Card No is CA[protected]
CU[protected] in the name of Jacob T John. My DOB is 06.05.1967. Mobile no -: [protected]. My Mail ID:- john_196336@yahoo.com

Kindly do the needful by mail or mobile immediately.

Bharat Petrolieum Petro Card - Petro Card False statment