[Resolved] Bharati Airtel Limited — Delay in bill payment

Karnataka, India
 karthik329
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Karthik Prakash mobile no:[protected], issue is regarding dealy in bill payment, payment made on 06/10/2012 Rs.1000 through online issue is amount is debited from bank account but still is not credited to airtel account it is almost 10days and also i am getting an threat messages on mobile say if i am not making on time connection will be cancelled and legal notification will sent itseems, I have raised many complete in Airtel also mail sent to nodal officer regarding the issue but they are not responding on the same, as there was no other option requested on this, hence request to do needful on the same, and please find the attachment for the bank statement for the proof which i made the payment for Rs.1000.
I think I'll get resolution on the same issue.

Karthik Prakash

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Namaste Mr.Prakash,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Hi Mr.Deepak,

Request you to update me the status on the same.

Karthik Prakash