Bharati Telecom, Airtel — Loosed arround Rs.100/- on [protected] due to improper services delivery

I am taking service of AIRTEL since I started using my 1st mobile. I also suggest others for its better service. But unfortunately I had to suffer a lot for non of my fault. I took the help of both Cutomer Care and also CRC,Bajrakabati Road. But all in vain. The fact is as below.
I am usually using 1110/- voucher for three month with 125/- SSV(pwer) every month. On 16/09/2007 at 9.11PM with Trans ID-[protected]. On 19th I identified that SVV was not activated for which normal rates were charged on each call. I immedaitely intimated to Customer Care and demanded for retun of excess money I lost during last three days.
The reply from Customer Care was:- "We can extend two days but we can not revoke the excess amount you have lost."
Neither I got my money back nor the duration extended. Instead I received a message from "Airtel" on 15/10/2007 like " Your SVV will expire today. Please recharge". I ,ofcourse, again recharge SVV(125/) on the same day i.e. 15/10/2007 with TransID[protected] at 8.03PM.
Thus the callousness and carelessmess from CC and CRC putting me into tumoiling situation.
I may request to kindly settle the matter considering the refund of excess amount along with duration I lost. Otherwise I shall be forced to take up this matter to International Consumer Rights Protection Council, other forums and media.
I hope a prompt response and expect the AIRTEL to accept the own fault and should not hamper our interest and right.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Bharati Telecom, Airtel - Loosed arround Rs.100/- on 9937197576 due to improper services delivery