Bharti Airtel Limited Airtel — Barring Outgoing Calls Even After Payment of Bills Sent at Wrong Address
Account No 10005682. Landline Tele No[protected] Location U23/22 DLF Phase-III, Pink Town Houses, Gurgaon-122002
1. It is is intimated that billing address noted by the customer care executive was wrong which resulted in the bills for the month of Aug 07 and Sep 07 not reaching the correct address.
2. The rectification was done but in the meantime the bill amount of Rs 807/-pending was cleared vide Cheque No 128505 dt 01 Oct of Bank of America.
3. The restoration took 2 days after another complaint with reference No 1755116 and the facility of outgoing calls was thankfully restored.
4. Now, again on 09 Oct 07 the outgoing call facility has been taken off without any intimation.
5. A bill amount of Rs 948/- (refer your invoice No[protected] dt 06/10/2007 which includes the previous amount of Rs 807/- has been sent with due date of 25/10/07. The actual amount due and not before 25/10/07 is Rs 90.62p only
6. A complaint has been made to customer care tele executive by the name of Mamata on 09 Oct 07 and we have received reference No 1838502.
7. This indicates sheer laxity and inability of the so called executives to comprehend the matter.
8. In the meantime I'am paying the rentals for nothing which tantamount to taking payment and not providing the services. This speaks very low of customer care reputation and service inefficiency of the service provider.
9. In any case, they are taking money for the service to be provided and that also is not being adhered which is against corporate ethics.
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|