[Resolved] Bharti Airtel Limited — Cheated by Airtel as a Channel Partner of Airtel and lost laks of rupees
I am one of the leading channel partner of Bharti Airtel ltd, and recently lost everything and become insolvent because of the false promises made by Bharti Airtel Ltd. The following is the mail which i supposed to put to ceo of bharti, but the employees mentioned below threatened me for not forwarding that. They forced me to resign as channel partner after they made me to invest lakes of rupees on the existing show room renovation at habsiguda and new showroom at vanastalipuram. Kindly read the following details and do the justice to our family. The mail is recently been sent to him and it is as follows. I have all the details of the case with me sir.
Further to my mail to Mr.Sanjeev Jamba (ZM), Vijaylaxmi (CSD Head), Vardha (TM), Vijay Mahesh (CSM) of Hyderabad circle. Dated: I hereby request your kind look in to my problem, which is creating mental agony not only to me but also to my entire family. I have never seen rather expected this kind of treatment to me who is associated with your organization from last 8 years with your esteemed organization rather I would say as my own organization. Request you to kindly spare your valuable time for me in understanding the kind of problems I underwent from last 1 year.
1. Sir, I was told that I have committed mistake in raising my voice & sending a mail informing my grievance 3 months back with a good intention of bringing my issue (Financial) to above most of the people referred above. I am under impression that our company policies are very transparent as it is with employees but now i am not in a position to accept after so many interactions with some people.
2. Sir, so far I have invested 37 lacs as enclosed in the attached file and has not received any benefit against my investment rather i am constantly receiving threats of removing my dealership. Sir, you can imagine the pressure the people have passed to me & to my family that I got hospitalized 3times in last 6 months including my father since we are unable to bear the kind of discussion I had with Mr. Vijay Mahesh. I am not like to refer one person here, but there are some group of people including Mr.Vardha who is supposed to help me but rather made me to run in to severe losses. I would like to mention the following information for your kind perusal:
• I have approached Mr.Vardha, Vijay Mahesh, & Mr.Jamba in the year 2006 December requesting to allot Vanasthalipuram franchisee as to expand my business which was running very successful till then.
• Following which I was asked to start the business informally by accepting CSRB data by recruiting 2 executives with a salary of 5000 per months, which I have done immediately. This was told by Mr.Vijay Mahesh.
• Later 2 months, I was called and informed by Vijay Mahesh that I will not be getting dealership and assured that expenditure would be refunded.
• After 3 weeks of silence again I was called by Vijay Mahesh & Jamba and confirmed that dealership will be given to me at any cost and was asked to look for a location immediately.
• Thrilled by this I started searching day & night for right premises for about 2 months (considering the day of first information of CSRB allotment)
• Since the building is under construction and builder also confirmed that position would be handed over in next 4 months, I was asked to take make shift premises for this period which I have done with in 2 hrs along with manpower recruitment. By recruiting 8 executives.
• I was also told to maintain 2 computers along with investment on VPN expenditure.
• The major expenditure, which was incurred by me in this project at starting stage, was payment of advance of Rs.15 lacks to builder, which was discussed with Vardha, Vijay Mahesh personally. I was promised that this amount would be paid as per CLDO basis. Since there was no revert from these people I have paid Rs.1, 11000/- as a token amount in front of Vijay Mahesh as I was under terrible pressure from builder Mr. Kompali Ramu (mention owners mobile num). I was told this amount would be returned by builder as Vijay & vardha promised that they would be releasing 5 lacks as first phase of payment.
• Nothing was getting finalized and I was under sever pressure from the builder to pay the balance amount, I was forced to pay 5 lacks totally with assurance from these people that I would be reimbursed soon.
• There was no revert from company for a period of 3 months. As it was delayed, owner has made some changes in amendments since he has not taken any loan expecting 15 lacks from me as informed in the starting. The change is increase of Rent from 25, 000 to 43, 360/- with delay of handover of premises.
• I was also promised on the day beginning of discussion that I will be given login id access including POS, Central AOL to kick start sales & bill collection. Even this was not happened till December 2007 (was given AOL access), which resulted in severe financial loss, as my entire plan of starting business is to gain extra sales apart from habsiguda ARC that will suffice my additional expenditure incurring in this project.
• All these days I was paying rent for make shift office of Rs.3000/- per month & also for the new premises of Rs.43, 360/- + salary for 12 employees + electricity & maintenance charges.
• Further to above issues, the other major setback to me was miscommunication on laying Electricity supply. Initially when builder came to me asking for power consumption load, I was told by Vijay Mahesh & Interior decorator that 10KV will be sufficient and when the work was about to finish, I was informed that we would be requiring 28KV due to which the entire plan got overturned and I was slapped with the difference cost of 2 lacks for transformer & 6000/- for 25MM cable. I have paid all these charges from my own pocket without getting any financial assistance from company.
• Further to above wounds, I was asked to expand existing ARC-Habsiguda without considering my feedback of not and they have gone ahead & made me to expand the showroom where again I underwent with huge expenditure of another Rs.9, 00, 000/- for change of AC system due to unavailability of outdoor unit space. This was decided after series of trials from different AC company technicians drawn from LG, SAMSUNG, and ONIDA. Finally I was confirmed on the availability of new technology AC that was from O-General AC Company. This new technology AC is called as VRV module. Entire discussion on this was updated on time to time to Vijay Mahesh, Vardha & Vijaylaxmi Swami Nathan.
• All these expenditures forced me to bounce my POS cheques, as I was unable to manage funds. I will accept this as failure morally but there was no scope or chance left to me. No one in the company came to my rescue till date even after witnessing so much disaster happening to me.
• I was also unable to manage Surya Mahi store due to all these financial commitments thus where these people started blackmailing me or rather discouraging me to discontinue my business at vanasthalipuram and forced me to accept resignation of Surya Mahi and also to accept at minimum rate of 8 lacks and threatened to cancel even “CAPRICORN” if not agreed. Left with no choice, I have agreed & sold to Mr.Jatan of Nutech.
Dear Sir, Based on my above given information/facts you should have understood the situation my family & I underwent. There was severe personal vendetta towards me from so many people with no reason.
The only reason I was cornered is only because of:
1. I was channel partner for last 8 years?
2. Doing Maximum sales and standing NO1, 2 positions in sales?
3. Awarded with so many awards like BEST ARC, BEST TEAM consistently?
4. Accepting the whatsoever direct from sales head, CSD head without any hesitation and incurring so much expenditure?
5. Knowingly not raising voice against Center manager who has indulged in extra marital affairs with my lady staff, settlements with customers whose accounts are deactivated with help of CSRB executives. Once upon a time he also manhandled customers and thrashed him very badly where I came to customer rescue and ensured with my contacts that there is no legal threat to him.
6. Hearing all non-sense statements/comments from Mr. Vijay Mahesh like “you are unfit, not financial sound partner. Who knows that I was compelled to sell my land in native village, sold Gold of my mother, wife and my KID too. Even my dad pension was diverted to loans for what I have taken for clearing of these dues without having any help from this people.
Henceforth, request you to give me ONE chance to meet you. I became “NOTHING FROM EVERYTHIING”. Request, beg you to understand my current position where i am having sleep ness nights. It is in your hands to make me alive and show me “Way of life & hope to survive”. Currently if you ask me as how i am, I will in turn will ask you to ask this question to my wife who will see my tears………………………&he...⇄
Finally the arc has allotted to somebody with out my formal resignation for their personal benefits…Now we have nothing, no shelter, no food, no livelihood and become insolvent to all my creditors and banks with no dues to Bharti Airtel Ltd., We don’t know where we are, we have left everything there and hiding our heads to protect our self from the creditors and roaming around with hungry stomachs
THANKING YOU & AWAITING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT,
Capricorn Communications (P) Ltd
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
[Resolved] Airtel Mob - Excess charge 1
[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid - is there a certain time limitation to recharge the cell through internet 4
[Resolved] Bharti Communication (Airtel) - Validity of cell no 1
[Resolved] Airtel - Security amount not refunded 2
[Resolved] Airtel, India - Extremely poor service
[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid - Cancellation of caller tune 6
[Resolved] Airtel - Airtel live-portfolio manager failure 1