Bharti Airtel Limited — NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

Pune:-412101.
To, Ph:-[protected], [protected]
The Manager, Dated:-29/05/09.
Bharti Airtel Limited.

Sub:- Non Refund of Security Deposit.

I Rahul Rajkumar Gupta using mobile no [protected] transfer my prepaid no to postpaid on 24th feb 2009 at that time of conversion two person from Bharti Airtel Ltd swaragate office pune come to my office and take all my required documents & Rs 500/- in which Rs 250/- for Activaton & Rs 250/- for Security Deposit was & issued me a fresh new sim card.

On 5th May 2009 I again transfer my no from postpaid to prepaid & cleared all my dues on the same day but my security deposit is not being transfer to my a/c & when I call to customer care from Bharti Airtel outlet ( Ankit Communication Chinchwad ) on no 888 an say all this matter they reply me that security deposit is been not reflecting in the a/c so i reply to them that I have received a letter from the Bharti Airtel Ltd ( 7th floor, Bldg. No.7, Interface Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai-400064) than I got a reply from customer care executive that please show that letter to our any of my nearest Bharti Airtel Outlet your security deposit will be immediately transfer to the a/c.

But to my supprise when I show the company letter to Bharti Airtel outlet ( Ankit Communication Chinchwad ) the person denied the company letter and reply that this letter is of no use & they cannot give my security deposit & can’t transfer security deposit amount to my a/c. I feel that I have been cheated by the Bharti Airtel Ltd.

So I request the kind management to look into this matter & please transfer my Security deposit to my a/c as early as possible.

With Regards,

Rahul Rajkuamr Gupta.

Comments

Airtel — Cheating - Not refunding security deposit

I had taken airtel corporate connection by submitting copy of passport , 2 photographs, and had deposited Rs 500/- as security deposit on 19th Oct 2007. My services got activated only for a week and then after they barred outgoing services.
One week later they simply disconnected all the services.
I have made innumerous number of call to the customer care and the executive who gave me the corporate connection but all my time, effort and money went in vain.

Now they are neither sending me the bill for the period for which I had utilised the services nor they are answering when and how are they planning to refund my security deposit.

Pls help me ...I need to know how to take up a legal case against such nonsense.
I had apply airtel broadband connection by submitting copy of driving licence &photographs & had deposited Rs 850 as security money on13 Nov. 09 . now they are neither sending me connection nor they are answering when & HOW THEY PLANNING to refnd my security deposit. pls help me
my sim card use my freind.but canvert name to my freind
plz i have req change my name.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]