Bharti Communication (Airtel) — Validity of cell no

Sougata Bhowmik
My no is[protected] which had validity till Oct 04 2007.To day i have reacherge my account with rs 105(according to airtel regulation 105 voucher has 20 days validity&33 INR talk value).Insted of that i am not getting my validity and talk time. When i try to communicate with airtel executive he told me that he can not do anything,according to him my reacharge was not successful,but i got succesful meassage from airtel,not only that i have transID-[protected].

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Bharti communication (Airtel) — wrong deduction of balance

i m a lifetime subscriber of airtel. My contact no is [protected]. on 13th june, i activated mobile office at about 1.a.m.but didnt get required settings immidiately.for the sake of that i called to the customer care but didnt get any proper response.All the cc executive misguided me, they gave me a lot of wrong suggestion.In the meanwhile i got a messege that ur 90 days subscription for hello tune has been updated.Following the previous message i got another message that ur hello tune has been deactivated nd i got shocked when i come to know that they have wrongly deducted 55 rs from my account.I registered a complaint in this regard nd complaint no was[protected] nd still i m waiting for thr justice.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]