[Resolved]  Bhiwandi Environment Authority — Noise Pollution

I am staying in Bhiwandi by birth. In my childhood so many Masjid’s Bangi (A Azan Deliver) oppose to Azan by Loudspeaker, In my childhood I hear big discussion about Azan by loudspeaker is Haram or Hallal.

Now in my last stage of life I am dying because of the loudspeaker. Only an example you may understand it. In Bhiwandi there is an area called Abdul Samad Nagar (This name is the founder of Bhiwandi). Nagar covered by resident building and School-Collages like Moulan Azad university, Abdul Sakur Collage, Rabia Girls Collage, Sakina Primary School and surrounded by GM Girls Collage, Momin Girls Collage, Rais High School, KMES Higher Secondary School and Collage etc.

At the center of nagar a masjid situate name is HUDA masjid. They are using loudspeaker not only for Azan but for some other purpose too.

I am requesting to all masjid authorities that be remember the external loudspeaker to be use only for Azan, after Azan the external loudspeaker must be turn off and they can use internal loudspeaker as per supreme court instruction.

If they will not follow the rule and regulation then they are violater of IPC and police may take action against them
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i am staying in new oshwal park area at bhiwandi, problame is this that the noise of zenretor is very high complete day and night, we are facing a lot of problems, we can't sleep at complete night, our childs are can't study.

so please help us.

regards
new oswal park
vasai road near liliwadi bulding
behind to TIPTOP sweets