[Resolved] Bhupinder Singh — Payment Has Not Been Done of Saint Bernard

Maharashtra, India
 mumbaikennel Pvt ltd

I would like to register a complain of forgery against Mr.Bhupinder Singh ( PHONE :[protected]), I had sold a dog worth Rs. 36500.00 and have gave him in the month of february 2011 via IAIR INDIA FLIGHT. The breed of dog sold to him was ST BERNARD male UK import puppy and after a long chase of 20-25 days he had kept his phone switched off. Till date he has not given me the payment of the imported dog. I have suffered heavy loss as I could give the payment to his respected breeder. Now bhupinder singh does not respond on the phone I have been chasing him from ONE MONTH.

He is a big cheat, he should be booked under a case of IPC section 420.

I would request you to help me as I am very far away from Delhi.

The details which I have of BHUPINDER SINGH ( BJP MEMBER ) is as follows:

Ashutosh Mehrotra
My contact number is [protected]

Payment Has Not Been Done of Saint Bernard
Dear website admin,

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECIEVED MY PAYMENT OF BUSINESS FROM MR. BHUPINDER SINGH JI.I HERE BY REQUEST YOU TO WITHDRAW THIS COMPLAINT FROM YOUR WEBSITE.
THANKS

REGARDS
MUMBAI KENL

Comments

befor lodge this false complaint, i already made a payment by my account department, he made a false complaint i have a cash deposite slip with me, infact i shouldhave lodged complaint against him that he did not complite the full formalities of providing me the paper of the said puppy, i want the fourm to take action against him for not providing me the papers and .calling me CHEAT...
Bhupinder singh resi address - 2C 40 GURUGOBIND SINGH MARG NEW ROHTAK RD NR LIBERTY CENEMA KAROL BAGH NEW DELHI - 110005
off address- SINGH FAB PROCESSORS C 204 2 MAYAPURI INDL AREA PH 2 NEW DELHI
I did business with Bhupinder Singh. He is very trustworthy and could never cheat anyone. The person who is complaining against him has wrong intentions.
Kindly remove this complaint as it leads to my clients dishonour.

Mumbai knl pvt ld