Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd — Non receipt of refund for "Kolte-Patil Developers Limited" ipo

I have applied for "Kolte-Patil Developers Limited" ipo and received Allotment Advice cum ECS credit intimation. In that it is mentioned that refund will happen through ECS and till now refund has not reached my a/c.

I came to know that its lying under ECS rejection. I sent many mails to issue Demand Draft for the same but no response.

Details as below:
Application No : 12601860
Name: Saravanan Pandurangan

Comments

H.MOHAMMED SIDDIQUE,
S/O A. HUSSAIN SHAREEF
NO 9/5 VOC NAGAR 8TH STREET,
PULIANTHOPE PERAMBUR,
NORTH CHENNAI- 600012

subject : To transfer the shares from the name of my father in name of my mother.

DETAILS OF SHARES :
COMPANY NAME : ARSHHIYA TECH. INT. LTD
REFERENCE NO. : A0038
CERTIFICATE NO. : 84
SHARE DISTINCTIVE NO. : 196251 TO 196350
NO. OF SHARES : 100 (ONE HUNDRED)
NAME OF THE SHARE HOLDER : MR. A. HUSSAIN SHAREEF

RESPECTED SIR ;
This is H.Mohammed Siddique as mentioned above. I have writtten many letters to your company asking to transfer the shares from my father (A.Hussain Shareef) to my mother (H.Kursheed Begum), But there is no response from you . finally we received the cheque of RS. 600 ( six hundred only ) in our old address, which we got one month later. Now the cheque has become a stale cheque. I also requested you to change the address too in the shares certificate, But still we didn't get any letter from you for that querries. And at last we got the annual report of your company for the year[protected]. So, I kindly requesr you to take action against this and transfer the shares to my mother name in the given address.
Yoursfaithfully
H.Mohammed Siddique
I the holder of share of jain irrigation system in the name of shruti pandya dpid/client id 0045345 & 0037242 in the name of Alok kumar Pandya. Please transfer the above shares to my demate a/c no. [protected] with Anand rathi financial services ltd.3

Company:Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd