[Resolved]  Bigtel It Solutions Associate Of Vodaphone — sim not activated

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT, I'M A VODAFONE USER I HAVE A CALL FROM MR.SANJAY [TELLY CALLER IN BIG IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD B-103, OKHLA IND.AREAPHASE - 1, NEW DELHI - 20 PH :[protected], [protected], [protected]] ON 8th OF JULY 09 REGARDING PURCHASE A POSTPAID PLAN BUT I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION, HE BRIF ME POSTPAID PLAN, I SAID OK... HE TOLD ME MY OLD NO. CONVERTED TO POSTPAID FROM PEPAID, AND HE SENT HIS PERSON AS ON DATED 10/7/2009 FOR DOCUMENT AND PAYMENT COLLECTION I'LL GIVE HIM ALL DOCUMENT AND RS/- 250, AFTER 3-4 DAYS, WE ARE FOLLOW-UP FOR ACTIVATION AND CONFIRM MY ADDRES AND NAME 2-3 TIMES ON PHONE, THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE ME FAVERABLE REPLAY, THEY SHOULD NOT TRANSFER MY LINE TO THE SENIOUR PERSON NAD DISCONNECT MY LINE FOR LAST WEEK, AFTER THESE ALL EXRCISE STILL MY CONNECTION NOT ACTIVATED .

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO ...

REGARDS

VINOD KUMAR

Comments

I share similar problem as above. My self Malini and my prepaid number in the name of Nandu - [protected]. I received a call from vodafone asking for transferring my prepaid to postpaid connection and I was advised to submit documents to bigtelit.[protected]@gmail.com. Where in I submitted the necessary documents and paid Rs. 250 /- cash on, so far the connection is not activated and the numbers on the bill receipt is not functioning. I hope my connections are not misused some where. kindly look into the matter before I register a complaint. Please send me a mail on this as my prepaid number is lost somewhere.

regards
malini
i share same problem as above, i am karan from mayur vihar phase-1, new delhi. please we are chheted from that company and i submit a FIR against bigtel it solutions p. ltd. in mayur vihar police station on today.
and you also chheted then you are most welcome. my no. is [protected].
I share similar problem as above. My self prateek and i have been facing a similar problem from past 10 days.I was delivered the sim by Mr. dharamvir and despite my constant attempts to reach bigtel solutions by call, i could not ytalk to them My invoice no is 35190. I feel cheated.
I have got your sim by your representatiive boy. and issue a cheque amount of Rs. 250/- cheque no. 940367 date 11.02.2010 ICICI Bank Lajpat nagar, New Delhi - in favour of Bigtel It Solutions Pvt. Ltd. against your receipt no. 36129 dated 11.02.2010. So you are request to return our payment of Rs. 250/- in favour of F Com Overseas Pvt. Ltd. and I will return you sim. Sim No. [protected] it is blank sim. So please issue a cheque as soon as possible.
Given address
F Com Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
56 Basement, National Park,
Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi - 110024
Mobile no. [protected]
sim not activated & fraud

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT, I'M A VODAFONE USER I HAVE A CALL FROM MR.ASHISH [TELLY CALLER IN BIG IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD B-103, OKHLA IND.AREAPHASE - 1, NEW DELHI - 20 PH :[protected], [protected], [protected]] ON 15th OF SEPT 10 REGARDING PURCHASE A POSTPAID PLAN ADD OWN NUMBER ON MY OLD NUMBER. BUT I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION, HE BRIF ME POSTPAID PLAN, I SAID OK... AND HE SENT HIS PERSON AS ON DATED 15/09/2010 FOR DOCUMENT AND PAYMENT COLLECTION. I'LL GIVE HIM ALL DOCUMENT AND RS/- 250, AFTER 72 HRS, WE ARE FOLLOW-UP FOR ACTIVATION. HE GIVE ME A SIM CARD.THEY SHOULD NOT ACTIVATED MY NEW LINE. BUT MAGIC MATTER HE REFER A NEW NUMBER FOR ME BUT THIS NUMBER IS USED A ANOTHER PERSON. AFTER THESE ALL EXRCISE STILL MY CONNECTION NOT ACTIVATED. THATS ARE FRAUD. IF NOT HELP ME IN 4 TO 6 HRS THEN I WILL SUBMIT A FIR BEHALF IN YOUR CO.
MY OLD NO. [protected]
REFER NEW ACTIVATION SIM: [protected]

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO.
hello i am jharna mandal theabove problem arise with me also. They took the cheque of amount 1850 from me on 24th of jan 2011 & till date the nos are not activated. can some1 suggest some help to me regarding this????
HELLO, I AM JHARNA MANDAL, I PURCHASED ONE SIM AND ONE VODAFONE MOBILE BROADBAND USB STICK FROM BIGTEL IT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD ON LAST MONTH DATED 24TH JAN 2011 THROUGH AN ACCOUNT PAYEE CHEQUE OF RS 1850/-. THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DO THE VERIFICATION PART & GET THE SIM & THE BROADBAND SERVICE ACTIVATED BY 27TH OF JAN 2011, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I AM WAITING TILL DATE FOR THERE RESPONSE. THE NUMBER THEY GAVE ME WAS ISSUED TO SOME OTHER PERSONS I CHECKED IT FROM THE VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE. THE GUYS ARE NOT EVEN ANSWERING THE CALLS. I DID A BLUNDER MISTAKE BY PURCHASING IT FROM THEM.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME REGARDING DIS MATTER... PLS HELP

MY SIM NO- [protected]
i share same problem as above, i am Mahesh From b-1 janak puri, new delhi. please we are chheted from that company and i submit a FIR against bigtel it solutions p. ltd. in mayur vihar police station on today.
and you also chheted then you are most welcome. my no. is [protected].
THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT, I'M A VODAFONE USER AND MY NAME IS ASHISH. I HAVE A CALL FROM MS.LISA [TELLY CALLER IN BIG IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD B-103, OKHLA IND.AREAPHASE - 1, NEW DELHI - 20 PH :[protected], [protected], [protected]] ON 16th OF DEC_2012 REGARDING PURCHASE A POSTPAID PLAN BUT I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION, HE BRIF ME POSTPAID PLAN, I SAID OK... HE TOLD ME MY OLD NO. CONVERTED TO POSTPAID FROM PEPAID, AND HE SENT HIS PERSON AS ON DATED 19_DEC_2012 FOR DOCUMENT AND PAYMENT COLLECTION I'LL GIVE HIM ALL DOCUMENT AND RS/- 250,
AFTER DEPOSIT COLLECTION I GET ANOTHER CALL FROM ANOTHER AGENT AND THIS TIME HE TELL ME DIFFERENT PLAN WHICH WAS NOT CHOOSE.
THEN I SAY TO KEEP HOLD AND I MAKE A CALL TO IST AGENT(LISA) TO CONFIRM THE PLAN WHICH WAS TEEL ME LISE VERY FIRST AND LISA ASLO TELL ME THE SAME PLAN.
I SAID TO LISA I JAST WANT TO TAKE THE IST PLAN OTHERWISE I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
AFTER THESE 3-4 DAYS HAS GONE BUT I DONT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSE.
NOW IF I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSE IN 6 HOURS

I M VERY DISAPPOINTMENT I M GOING TO TAKE A LEGAL ACTION.
I M GOIING TO F.I.R AGAINST BIGTEL AND LISA

REGARDS
ASHISH

My name is ranjeet kumar and apply a new vodafone postpaid connection afterthan a validation call come on my mobile but network problem so that process not compleated and i hambly request you that plz validation once again [protected]

Ranjeet Kumar