Billdesk — Unsuccessful transaction

JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, India
 malkhan
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected].
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Sir, I made a payment to vodafone regarding my mobile phone no [protected], it has been debited in my bank account. But the system shows that the transaction is not completed. I have not received the confirmation from vodafone. Kindly confirm whether the remiittance received you end or not.

S kumaravel

email [protected]@yahoo.in
SIR/MADAM
I RECHARGE VODAFONE ONLINE RECHARGE FOR RS 50/- BUT BALANCE IS NOT CREDIT IN MY MOBILE BUT DEDUCT IN MY CREDIT CARD.
MY NO IS [protected]
TRANSUCTION ID CEPG[protected] DATED 21.04.2015
PLS TRACK MY PAYMENT

THANKS
Ec Transaction - kalyan ch roy

Kindly provide the Ec transaction from 09.02.38 to 18.05.2015 Ref no - IG0AAXZFD9
DEAR SIR,
i made online fee payment for IBPS PO 2015 but i am unable to do online payment through my RUPAY CARD.what can i do for final sumit application by using my card for online paymenty.
i am the person who have written above msg, i was forgot to write my contact no.

rgards
asha singh
[protected]@yahoo.com
Dear sir pls send me my credit card transactions on September and October 2015 emdiat my card no [protected] Rameshatungaa
We made online payment through credit card towards MTNL land line bill just now the amount of Rs 369 is debited to my Creditcard from my bankers HDFC however, at the end of transaction, we recd message from your quick pay portal that the transaction is unsuccessful as the server failed to execute this & we should contact [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries ???
Our queries are
1. How do be get back the paid amount ???
2. Do we make payment to MTNL separately-- as due date is approaching
3. What is the reason for such failure & do we use this facility in future?????

Our details are

MTNL CA no[protected], bill for October 2015 for Rs 369
In name of Prakash Kabra
Tel no 28893420
Mobile no. [protected]

Prakash Kabra
pls sir i am payment 220 for croup c clerk. but posses unsuccessful.debit my account rs-220.pls retrain amount through my account.

account details----
Punjab national bank
name- dipankar burman
acc.no - [protected]
branch name- purusottampur
I have made the payment through Bank of India for Rs 112 which has been deducted from my account but showing error pls refund my amount.
mail I'd
[protected]@ gmail.com
I was making payment fir mpsc exam of rs 523.the amount was deducted from my account but the payment was not successful..plz fix this issue immedietly...
Sir
Idea ka bill pay karte samay mera transaction fail ho gaya hai.
Or 600 rs cut gaye

Mere paise account me kab tak aa jayenge??

Please kuch response dijiye..

Rajesh kumar

Malhotra.[protected]@gmail.com
I am a Customer of a Canara Bank. My online reservation for the SETC bus has transacted the amount. But the ticket wasnt reserved. I request you to do the needful
I own an account in the canara bank. My online bus ticket reservation for the SETC was a failure. The amount to be paid has been transacted. but the ticket wasn't reserved. I request to transact the amount back as soon as possible.

I made online fee payment for WBJEE ONLINE PAYMENT OF RUPEES 509 through my CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.plz reply me soon...

REGARDS
FAHAD AMAN
([protected]@gmail.com)
([protected]@gmail.com)
My bill payment for tata docomo walky was not updated till last 5 days plz do something my tata docomo walky no[protected]
Abhi mena recharge kiya h toh error aa Gaya h or payment account se katt gayi h 500 please help me my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
this is untrsut web site ...plz no more uses this web site, , , for online trns...
when i pay bsnl braod band bill though bill desk...then Rs.1650 cut my a/c but trns is FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...and no responce bill desk

im jayesh jamod[protected]
Dear Sir
I made a payment of Rs 165.73 to West Bengal Public Service Commission for online registration . Registration was failed but amount was deducted from my account . my transaction ID is[protected]. My contact no is [protected].
Kindly look into this matter & oblige .

E mail id is - [protected]@rediffmail.com
Respected sir,

I paid a sum of 550 rupees for application fee..money has been with drawn in my account...the application is not registered... Txn no is:[protected] and pos number is:78000090, marchent number is:BD2903489E24
Respected sir,