billionsmiles hospitality — I have not received my EPF. even after submitting my documents signed by the company.

I had submitted my details of the PF in the KR Puram EPF office in aug 2009 but did not get my PF amount, then again submitted the documents as per the procedure in EPF office in KR puram on 7th april 2010 and i was told by the 7th of may 2010 i shall be receiving the PF amount in my account. but again the same thing happened i did not recieve any amount in my account. will i be getting my hard earned money ever...?
If v do not get our savings on time when it is required then what is the point in saving that money. what are the officers doing in EPF office who have been appointed for the respected jobs....???
Complaint comments

Comments

those who r sitting in k r puram pf office ask for bribe to settle your claims..!! its true, thats y they will not move your file till you personally go n ask d status o[censored]r claim. I am also facing the same prblm. from last 6 mnths im waiting for my claim to get settled...

billionsmiles hospitality