[Resolved]  BImal Maruti / Swift — Anti-consumer practices by Bimal Maruthi

To,

The Chief General Manager,
Maruthi Udyog limited,

Subj: Anti-consumer practices by Bimal Maruthi

There was a high expectation when about Maruthi high customer satisfaction which does not match at all in my case. I’m one of a Bimal Maruthi customer and since day one I’m experiencing appalling service from them which now makes me in double mind of plans to get my old Maruthi swift replaced with an new high end model. Despite the fact that Bimal charge for each and every minor / major thing I’m expecting a professional approach for what you do and needs to be done which have never ever happened. The latest incident put me back to even think about continuing with a Maruthi car.

I’d given service for my Swift model on 13 Nov 09 at Bimal service center behind Leela palace, Old airport road, Bangalore. On the very first point I’d to wait for at least 25 minutes to get someone turn to me as if I came to a wrong place. And I’d to wait for 2 hours after the agreed time of delivery. I got a bill of double charges that they can put in for even silly things saying that this is a company. And I left for a long drive next day early morning and I fortunately missed an accident coz of less brake. And the wheel / Steering alignment done was totally out of place which affected my shoulders and back by end of drive. And a fast track sunglass which was in rear pocket of driver seat was missing too. When I called up the supervisor at the service station, his reply was thoroughly insupportable. According to him I need to take out the vehicle and test it, come back again to clear everything. Though my local workshop technicians fixed everything clear, I’m not sure why Maruthi service folks doing things in very unprofessional way.

Nitin
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

BEMAL — SERVICE AND CHARGES

I have taken a swift desire from ur delear BIMAL (old airport road) vel no. KA03-D-7533 ,
1)For getting the affidate(for subsidary claim) Miss Yamene is asking Rs1000 / say go and do itself, (last year one more swift in garuda auto it was just Rs.200 by them self ) where as i had made my self in RTO in Rs.300.
2) For permit They Asked Rs.3700 But the same job was done by my self in Rs 2500 Include agent charge.
3) For subsidary claim form seal sign from RTO Charge Rs.1000 BIMAL, this also i my self in Rs.100

BIMAL CHRG Total Rs.5700
Work Done in Rs.2900
Amount Saved Rs.2800

Loss To MYSELF 8 Day's For the Work Rs 15000
Q
1. Why is charges in BIMAL more than Garuda? (service)
2. If At all we have to do the all job after purchase the vechile in BIMAl why are they ?
3. Loss of 8 days to rome in RTO and make the work done (rs 15000)
4. Humaliation in serivce by ur delear makeing us metal stress!!!!
5. No responsible person to take of consumer caomplaint
4. Sale Exe Miss Mercy speaks very rudely as we have become a seveant after purchaseing the vecl from them

Request
1) Remove them from the service and appoint them in cleaning the floor
2) A Appoligise letter from the manager Miss Yamene The Exe Manager
3) Loss Amount in doing their job Rs 15000

If the request is not possible please cancel the licese for not provideing the service to the consumer .
Appoint a person like banuprakash in garuda auto who know how to provide the service to consumer before and after the sale and who helped me in my 2nd vechile issue

Waiting For Good reply