[Resolved]  BIMM, Balaji Insititute of Modern Management — Fraud with students

I am Student of BIMM this is to inform all concerned authorities of government AICTE, UGC and all that our college is taking illegal fees from us as donation and also there r no placements in this college. I have studied everything on my own for 2 years, there are no companies in campus for placement, I have paid up to 5-6 lakhs till date for getting job in this college, I suggest no one should come in the college BALA Sir is a big fraud..he is only interested in making money from students, and also we have paid for corporates too. HR managers from big company like Wipro, HCL, Zensar, Vodafone, TCS, Sundaram Finance, Suzlon Energy, Shoppers Stop have been called to campus and then we were asked to pay money up to our two months salary to their HR manager as bribe to get placement offers and then we were thrown from jobs the moment we joined. All these things are being done under guidance of Bala Sir.

Also there are lot of illegal activities going on in the college campus, like molestation and fraud, someone please raid the college and these fraud authorities and corporates to close this problem.

Fresh Students never join such a fraud college ever in life...there are no jobs only we have to sleep and pay money to get jobs here.

Akash