BioMab-BioCon-Curie Center — Biomab injection and Dr Govinda Babu

srinivas
My sisters son had Brain Stem Glioma. We had given a redio therapy and after the radio therapy Doctor Govinda Babu who is Medical Oncologist is suggested us to treat with BioMab Injection. We started giving the injection in Curie Center of Oncology(Branch in St Jhons Hospital). He finished total 8 injection and fell on the next 3rd day he colapsed. He was normal after the Radio Therapy, I do not know was it side effect of Bio-Mab Injection or Natural Regrowth. But the fact is that the Bio Mab Injection which cost 50000Rs(Apprtly) per injuction was a not effective and it was hopeless. I strognly feel that Dr. Govinda Babu just expirimented on our child for the research and money purpose. He is hopeless Doctor and I request all of you not visit Curie Center of Oncology(In St Jhons Branch).
They are all money minded people and dont trust them. Dr Might get commision from Manufacures hence knowingly they expiriment these kind if injections and Make money.
All of think before going to Curie center of oncology(St jhons Campus) and cosulting Dr.Govinda Babu. Not only that be careful about the BioMab injection.

Comments

BioMab/Curie Center of Oncology — Biomab Injection and Dr Govinda Babu

total 8 injection and fell on the next 3rd day and he colapsed. He was normal after the Radio Therapy, I do not know was it side effect of Bio-Mab Injection or Natural Regrowth. But the fact is that the Bio Mab Injection which cost 50000Rs(Apprtly) per injuction was a not effective and it was hopeless. I strognly feel that Dr. Govinda Babu just expirimented on our child for the research and money purpose. He is a hopeless Doctor and I request all of you not to visit Curie Center of Oncology(In St Jhons Branch).
They are all money minded people and dont trust them. Dr's Might get commision from Manufacures hence knowingly they expiriment these kind if injections and Make money.
All you of think before going to Curie center of oncology(St jhons Campus) and cosulting Dr.Govinda Babu. Not only that be careful about the BioMab injection.
hi,
I am from USA and really sorry to hear about your sisters son. My mom was diagnosed with advanced Squamous cell carcinoma of Head and Neck and she got the standard of care with Cetuximab and Radiation therapy. She had worst side effects with Erbitux(cetuximab) and had to discontinue in the process. Later, she was put on Biomab and took it every week, later every two weeks and surprisingly cured as per PET scan last week. The best thing is that she never had a single side effect while on BIOMAB.
GS.
I DISAGREE. BIOMAb is a good medicine if prescribed and administered by expert doctors.I am a head and neck cancer patient and used 4th. BIOMAb with little side effect with no hair loss.. I will have another two shots. My blood reports are normal till date.
Hi Srinivas,
Thanks a lot for the tip. I was about consult him for my dads condition. Even I felt a negative vibe when I had a brief discussion regarding my dads health with same Dr at curie center .
Sorry to hear about your story, Dr.Govind Babu is definitely a big cheater, I would call him Killer!! My mom had her treatment for 1st stage cancer in Curie Centre, Bangalore and this Dr gave her 6 sessions of very strong Chemo that later damaged her body completely. Later we found out that for that kind of cancer, Chemo was not necessary at all! And now she has a severe heart condition that is also threatening and severe osteoperosis, diabetes etc, all because of Chemo and the great Dr.Govind babu!! If there is any person I hate in this world, it is him!! KILLER DOCTOR!
dont ever consult this docter Dr.Govind Babu.He is a big cheat.This guy gave high dosage chemo for my uncle and he couldn't survive and he is dead.They charged around 15 lakhs.god..is there any law in this country?

BioMab-BioCon-Curie Center - Biomab injection and Dr Govinda Babu