[Resolved]  Birla Sun Life Insurance Dream Plan — Correction of Date of Birth in Policy no.[protected]

I had received the policy no.[protected] dat 08.06.09 in favour of R.K. Agarwal HUF after going through the policy I had noted that in policy information form at the coloum policy owner, the date of birth is mentioned 01/01/1901 which is not correct. There cannot be date of birth of HUF, in this regard a letter dated 15.06.09 address to Client Services, Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Ashok Marg C-scheme Jaipur was also sent with the request of correction of the said date of birth. Its since long I have not heared anything instead of contacting client services team on toll free no. and the Insurance Advisor too. It is again requested to make necessary correction by deleting the date of birth mentioned as policy owner of R.K. Agarwal HUF as stated above under infomation to me at the earilest.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please suggest me whether I should go for this Dream-plan of BSLI, or not?
Whether it is approved by IRDA or not?

Please assit me as soon as possible..

With regards!

RAKESH

Contact no : [protected]

Birla Sun Life Phone
    Birla Sun Life Address
    One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013