Blackberry - Vodafone — DEFECTIVE PC

I had purchased a 8320 model from Vodafone in Nov 09 (less than 6 months back).Since then it has gone for repairs thrice,twice to Gurgaon centre and third time vodafone sent it to Bangalore. It was returned to me duly repaired third time on 20th March.
The day before yesterday it stopped working again--the 4th time-
I have sent a mail to Vodafone--MR PANKAJ SEHGAL,MR AMIT PAREENJA, MR ASHISH CHUGH.
The usual reply is that they want to send it back to Bangalore for repairs which is not acceptable to me as they will continue this till it runs out of guarantee period.
I will not accept anything short of set replacement. I have already lost a lot of data due to malfunctioning of the set.
May be, through your organisation,I can have my problem sorted out
B K Chowla.