Blazeflash Courier — non delivery of parcel

sunita pradhan
i was sent a parcel from delhi on 7/7/2009 through blazeflash courier but the same hasn't been delivered to me till date.I request you to kindly look into the matter and reply to me at the earliest through email.

Comments

item booked on 19 sep 2007 for korba Chhatishgarh bearing the AWB no[protected] but till now it could not be deliverred
my courier docket no.[protected] dt: 18/10/07 is not deliverd from hoshiarpur to patiala with in six days.

no response is giving any branch.
courier not recieved docket no.[protected] dated 04/02/09 from delhi to gurgaon.Very poor service, not even updation of tracking sheet.
Hello Sir,
courier not deleiverd my courier no.[protected]. dated 19/06/09 from delhi to Ghaziabad(u.p), plz replly me earlier.

Thanking u

umendra kumar
For M/s G & G Construction

I am patel babu bhai service in CRPF 37 btn.AD nagar Tripura Agartala .I have lost my cell on 24/06/2009 at around 3.30 pm(stolen) then I try to got it but the phone is switched off.my phone model no is 6233, IMEI NO:-[protected] phone no [protected] Please give a advice how could i know where is cell now and also inform me which compani;s mobil no is now useing on this phone. my present phone no is [protected]. Please give me inform as firsr as possible

The police complain ta kapadawanj Dist:-Nadiad state:- Gujrat PIN-383325. FIR No- stayada 16/09/time 18:35:00: is police station entry
this has reference to docket no[protected] dtd 06/07/2009. the said consignment was containing impotant articles & is yet to be delivered at its destination. even helpdesk at mohali & chandigarh are unable to help it out..pls do the needfull..
my courier no.[protected] dated 27.08.09 sent from delhi to kolkata, not recd till 01.09.2009, and not received any call fron your branch .Please make an early arrangement to deliver my parcel as earliest.
Raj kumar saraogi,
67, Ezra street,
kolkata- 700001,
phone no-[protected]
I HAVE NOT GOT MY COURIRES SO PLEASE SEND MY COURIERS ON WRITTEN ADDERSS .ITS COME IN PATNA (BIHAR)
It is painful to inform you that inspite of courier charges paid vide docket no. *[protected], from Ambala to Hoshiarpur, Dated :[protected]. our valued customer M/S Gautam Construction Company- Hot mix plant-Hoshiarpur have not reveived the parcel till date. We have also mentioned the contact no. of our customer i.e - [protected]. Don't show this type of advertisement on T.V., that our service is very fast, Don't worry. Don't make fool of the people.
Kindly take interest to deliver the same or otherwise telephonic contact the same to take the delivery as early as possible today immediately.

Thanking You,

Thanking You,
Your's faithfully
For Swastika Electric & Scientific Works
Timber Market, Ambala Cantt.
Arvind Agarwal.
Cell No. [protected]
Phone No.[protected], Fax No.[protected]
E-mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com
I HAVE SENT MY DOCKET NO.[protected] BY BLAZEFLASH COURIER ON DT .29/10/10 FROM KATHUA TO JAY USHIN LTS., PLOT NO.4, SECTOR NO.3, IMT MANESAR BUT STILL ON 11/11/10 ABOVE DOCKET NOT DELIVERED. PLEASE REPLY SOON.

Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055