[Resolved]  Bleu 453x — Battery,charger

battery backup is too less & charger on connecting gives bad connection. Please show this problem

Comments

Bleu 453x — BLEU 453X POOR PRODUCT

i purchase a moblie blue 453x dec-2008. franckly says that this is fourth class products. battery backup, camra, song quality is veryyy veryy poort.

now this phone battery is damaged & not available at market.

i complain many time at 18shopping but no replyy.

i waste my money 18shopping.

i advice to all plz don't purchase this product.

i total dispointed & harass.

please solve my proble,

thanks
aneesh sharma
I have blue mobile modal number 453X there are so manny problam with my battery no battery backup more then 1 hour at nornal whin i talk then battry showing low after 4 month batty was gon in bad conndison and battry was sawling and not able to tack chared and it's allso distory ..
i want a new battry so plz assit me or tell me how can i get this battry... thanx

regards
shakeel sattar
i am purchase 1 blue453x mobile this is a battery problem plsea arrange the 1 no blue mobile battery.

Arun kumar
Dear Sir, i purchase 1 blue453x mobile through home shop 18 on09.09.2008 battery is not working last 6 months i am tring purchase a battery from the market but it is not available here so i request to you pleas sent me a new battery immediately.
If you can not arrange the battery so please send my address of shop in gwalior or m.p.
dear sir, when &where you will give me answer of my problem. Rakesh Bagaria
dear sir,

Rajendra Prasad
Sir/mem:-
No battery backup more then 20 Minuts at nornal .please give me a Suggestion to improve the battery back up

453x — battery problem

battry is not working properly and as told by service center their is a problem in mother board also.
hand set is submitted to service center from last six month
till the date not repaired.
Dear Sir, i purchase blue mobile modal number 453X and it's battery is destroyed i am tring purchase a battery from last 1year but it is not available anywhere in the market. Please give me suggestion.
dear sir i purchase bleu mobile model no:453x.the battery is giving so much problems.their is no battery back up.even 1 hour it not stays and more over the battery is swelling much.the battery is not available in the market too.please guide me sir how can i get a new battery...
dear sir i have same problem of battery. If icharged my mobile after some times show me bad-connection charger.
Plz give me some solution.
my no. is - [protected]
email id - rajesh.[protected]@yahoo.com / rajeshkumar.[protected]@gmail.com

Pls this is my request .

Thanx
i am purchase 1 blue453x mobile this is a battery problem blue mobile battery.

Amar chinchwadkar