[Resolved]  Bluesoft solutions — payement not done

hello,
my name is junaid,i am working in intellect india in mysore,we have started a bpo company in mysore we have done business with Mamtha who is the propreitor of Bluesoft solutions which is in Vijayanagar, Bengaluru.she cheated us by taking money of Rs 5,00,000 from us and told us she would give us a project worth Rs 39,00,000/- and duped us after we did the work and submitted the work.she is a fraud and has cheated many others in mysore as well as in Bangalore.people like her should not be left alone,they should be punished.the person who introduced her was Shreys N who owns Arka Infotecc,#1327,2nd Floor Prasanthnagar,Bangalore. he has taken consultancy charges of Rs 3,00,000/- and returned 1,50,000/- and asked us to forget about this.they both have joined in the plot. they should be punished.she is continuing her bpo outsourcing through some other company name now.Be carefull

Comments

Intellect India(MYSORE) company proprietor By name Dinesh his mobile number is [protected].Took 10 seats of Text Book Data entry Process From Shreys (Arka Infotecc)And they are doing this process in their center...Shreys Is genuine He outsourced more than 500 seats All over India and every Vendor Of Shreys Is Happy..What Ever the comment Made BY HOLE Junaid is totally false..
The above complaint what made by junaid is totaly wrong...What ever the consultation charge is taken from Intellect India Mysore is returned back from Lokeshin form of cash i.e...1, 50, 000/- and shreys gave 10 seats of text book dataentry process to Intellect India Mysore ...
This is Satish from Bangalore, i totally agree with the complaint, because of the these people more than 15 centeres has lost their money in Karnataka.
this is suresh from bangalore The above complaint what made by junaid is totaly wrong..
The above compliant registerd by junaid is absolutely right. Mamatha cheated the partners of Intellect India. And she is doing a drama without makeup. saying that today QC will happen, tomorrow payment will done. this is totally false statement by mamatha.,

The Partners from Intellect india did not recieved even single penni from mamamtha. They have loosed Five lakhs from Mamatha. She is .

Dont believe on her or shreyas. They will going to open company in other name in bangalore. Just be carefull on this.

And I will be uploading Mamatha's & Shreyas Photo soon...
If you feel you have a case, then complaint to financial fraud div in CBI. I do not understand why you have not moved on the legal front if you feel you have a case?
These guys, Sryesh, yashas, srinivas, chandru are running a chain business of data typing...just like a network marketing company... they hire, many consultants who support them for there business...get new signups...etc..suresh, jofin, santosh, hari, sandeep...are few names...
can any one send me their fotos ???
This is Nikhil from Gujarat bhavnagar. We too went to Banglore in flight immediately due to shreyes said that there are not more seats so we went in flight from bhavnagar to banglore for the work.
He gave us 5 seats work and was continuously insisting me to take for 10 seats.
I said no i need 5 now then will take more.
He took 12500 Rs from me and we paid 25000 Rs cheque to Mamtha.
On signing the contract she was suppose to give us PDC cheque but she said after ours cheque clears she will give so we trusted her and came back to ours home place.
Then we called many a days but she did not sent PDC cheque.
Then we said to shreyes regarding this and she sent the cheque but you must be wondering how was the cheque?
She sent the courier on which my name and address was written exactly as in contract and when we opened the courier, on cheque just the name was written and that too a wrong name.
Now when a person who is sending a courier on proper address then how can they write a wrong name on cheque.
They both did not want to give ay money only.
Other thing we too did work for a month and then when we submitted the work they gave report after a month and in that also they failed us for accuracy.
We did the work by asking them each and every thing and ours accuracy was almost 99% but they gave just 70 %.
These peoples are totally fraud peoples.
When we went to there office they did not had time to talk with us also.
Mamtha said i have work and i have to go.
Also when ever we call mamtha for some or the other problem she do not reply us properly.
we too have lost 1.5 Lac and not got a single penney from them yet.
Can I have their contact numbers and full names ...Because even I am also going to signup with same names from the bangalore...Please send their complete address nad contact numbers...so that I can compare ...So please do the need full as early as possible
It is absoutely true guys.. never fall in this trap.. These people do not know how to do business.

Their contact numbers and names are:

Shreys. N: [protected], [protected], [protected]
Yashas: [protected],
Srinivas:[protected]
Abhilash:Power Infotecc
I am ravi and kamal friend this both guys are from north india...they are big cheaters they took 25 seats from them and outsourced to 50 seats by making big money..i am ashamed to be a friend of those guys...they own a company name called yantrs solutions...its not at all properly managed...The ravi call him self as CA and dont know any thing about tax and nothing..his friend kamal...he is a dumb simply roaming in his bike ..dont know to do business properly at all... they started outsourcing some fraud projects dont fall in these trap beware of kamal and ravi from yantra solutions...

Kamal:[protected]
hi..Mamtha garu..Mohan here..I require my money very urgent...Your number is not working..Please send my money...first please make a call to me...You pushed me in to lot of problems...I am almost closing to suicide...Please send my money immediately...I am telling facts...either you believe r not...I am not asking anything...Just I am asking my money what I have given to you..Please send the money...at first please make a call to me
Hello all,

I am Murali here from Bangalore and I totally agree with this complaint and I also like to add that after I got cheated with her, I have filed a case against her and now it is in court.

If any says she is genuine and not a fraud, please provide your number so that I can contact you.

Mamatha in any case if you get to see this directly or got to hear from others. I have few words to you. If you are not going to settle my money within this month, it would get difficult for you to live in Bangalore.

Muralidhar
Navodaya Infotech.
Hi..mamatha garu..bhaskar here..still I am believing you...You have my account Number..Pleas send the money...Com ga unnaru kada ani mathram anukokandi...
meeru bangalore lo unna...leka mi ammamma valla intlo unna...ekkadaina kaani..meeru dayachesi money pampinchandi..ok...arthamchesukondi...nenu cheap ga alochinchakunda ma money pampinchandi...ok...?.But nenu mi gurinchikuda alochinchi...11-03-10 varaku time isthunnanu... dayachesi a lopala pampinchandi...nannu digajarchakandi...ok? immediate ga money pampinchandi...but with in 11th...
I am from Gujarat. I have given trial base work by Shreyas N. and Shrinivas Arka infotech Bangalore. First I have sent Rs. 36000 by HDFC draft in the name of "Shreyas N." I haven't done any agreement with them bcoz it was a trial typing job work. These people also cheated me and now they are not returning my money. Because of this tension of my money my father died of Heart attack recently on 9th Feb . I have complained to my state chief minister Shri Narendrabhai Modi in this regard. And I will also complain to the chief minister of Karnataka.
I think these people have no ethics in their life. If any one have these people photos and the addreses of their recidence plz send me on my email bcoz I want it to provide the photos to my state police. My email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com my mobile no is [protected]
- Pratik Morzariya
Dear Shreys and Shrinivas,
Plz. do some good in life and never cheat any one. Bcoz of your cheating I have lost my beloved father.
- Pratik Morzariya
Shreys is now the most wanted person. His dearest friend Abilash (who is currently in Thygrajnagar Police station) has pointed out all fingers on him. There are already heaps of complaints lodged against Shryas, Srinivas & his borther Yashas in Vijaynagar police station.

Police has already laid a manhunt for Shreys since the time he along with his family has run away from their Prashantnagar house. All of you who have lost your money from him, lodge the complaint immediatly at Vijaynagar / Thygrajnagar police station as a 420 case. He will soon be arrested as per some sources, you might get the money
Hi All,

I know Shreyas has cheated u all guys, i just dont wan2 say the same thing abt those . i can give their photos & u can go in legal & if possible u can get back u r money. This is my Mail ID please send me the mail to [protected]@gmail.com.
My name is Subhakanta Nanda, Managing Director, DKN Services Pvt Ltd, bhubaneswar, Orissa.Mr Shreyas N has taken 2.5 lakhs rupees from me and he told me that there is no process .So you just forget. But after 2 days when i went to his office, his ofiice was shifted to other place. I am having his Passport copy and photo.I have already given to CBI for the verrification and F.I.R. to Military Intelligence, Bangalore, Karnataka.

Subhakanta Nanda