[Resolved]  Bmc - Mumbai (Western Suburb) — Drinking Water Issues

Repected Sir/Madam

This is inform you about the Drinking Water Issues in Newly Contructed MHADA Layout New Akurli Garden Co - op HSG soc. Lokhandwala Kandivali (East).

We were Informed by the Building Consultant that Will be getting 24 hrs Water 365 Days because of that We have purchased the Flat which costed aroung 45 laks.

Inital Couple of Month We were Getting Enough Water but Now only 30 min a Day.

The situation is very serious and before it become worst please take necessary action.

Viral Gandhi
M - [protected]

Comments

drinking water issues
Repected sir.
This is inform you about the drinking water issues in newly contructed the VERSOVA, DONGRI GULLY, ANDHERI[W].we were informed by the did not coming inital couple of year we were getting enough watere but now only 10 to 15 min a day
The situation is very serious and before it become worst please tke necessary action

regards
sachin chinchay
I Mahendra Jadhav stay at Pratap Nagar, jogeshwari(east).We are facing shortage of water form last month.we are not being able to get sufficent water for our daily needs also.But a Garage owner of our area ruinning his shop named National Motors
is using unrestricted water in his shop.we had made several conversations with him to save water so that others can get it, but he is still deaf to our complaints.
We request you to please help use in the matter so that we can get some more drops of water.
Repected Sir,

We need urgent attention.

i am Dr Parul Udeshi, residence Jai Dwarika Apts, Jamandas Adukia Road, kandivali west, . i agree there is shortage of water supply however, in our housing society there is unequal distribution of water supply. The people with power - ie the Secretary and Chair man has done illegal thing of taking the direct line from the water tank in their flat which is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL. And we do not get single drop of drinking water. i have been purchasing mineral water daily. Adnd my complaints has no hear in my society.

I therefore request you to kindly look into this matter and help us.
Looking forward for help.
I Ms. Jogalekar staying in Thakur Complex- Sanskruti- II would like to inform that on 90ft road just outside our gate lot of garbage gets accumulated . Also because of the road developement work, the road has become high there is water accumulation taking place.
Kindly look into the matter & get the garbage cleaned as it is affecting the health & hygiene of all o[censored]s staying in the complex.

Ms. Sujata Jogalekar
i have been regularly reading all the complaints in this site but is there any solutions for this problem.Is bmc taking any action?As we too face a lot of water shortage in bhavishya nidhi charkop kandivali west.we have come to know that the opposite building gets full day water supply but for us only there is water shortage.Though we pay same rent for water.if this site is genuine kindly look into this matter as we are aware that bmc has stopped water cuts.
Respected Sir,
I am mrs.sandhya pangerkar. residence sandhya sadan, tanaji nagar, dhobi ghat, kurar village, malad (E).We are facing shortage of water.The people who are not in my member they will also taking water in our connection.they are missusing the water.so, that's why we are not being able to get sufficent water for our daily needs also.I am given the complaint in BMC office in malad but the concern officer did not take any action of it.They are answered me we are not solving that matter.My request is You will permitted me the only one stand for all my 6 member.and take the action against other who are not my member.
please help use in the matter.

Mrs.Sandhya Pangerkar
Mob-[protected]
As per my knowledge BMC is not paying proper attention towards the consumer complaints.They just visit site and check meter.Since I also lodge a complaint for shortage of water supply in my society ( Shyam-Darshan CHS.Dahisar /East ) BMC person visited site after 7/8 days just check meter & says that lodge another complaint for the same requesting BMC to check main line connection I request them to check main lain connection but they reply it required supirior permission ...till today no reply ...our society member also give complaint to the STHANIK NAGARSEVAK but not positive reply yet...I have come to know that the opposite building gets full day water supply ( around 14/15 hours a day ) but for us there is a shortage of water supply ( 1 hour a day ) ..
Since we are also pay double water charges ( we dont have OC ...another BIG issue ) it is our right to get proper water supply since BMC already stopped water cuts...If any BMC official read this please HELP US...

SALIL ...[protected]
dear sir,

there is a tank being constructed in our building premises for the first phase, which consists of building no 1-4 and 5 - 9.

The first phase people had taken permission for 3 months in the month of april 2010 for the construction of the tank. However, it is now over 6 months and they have no intention of completing the work.

When we talk to them, they even dont discuss the matter. They do not give any deadline. Due to this illegal construction, our main gate is blocked and we have a lot of problem taking our cars and vehicle out of the premises, Also it is now becoming a great health hazard.

We have put a complaint in the police station, with the ward officer in borivli west and health officer in borivli west, on September 19, 2010. However, nobody has come up even to inspect the place. It is now becoming a health hazard. Hence, we request you to please help our society in this case and get this issue resolved at the earliest...

Vidushi Agrawal
Dear All,

This is azim here from aluzZa Eco Tech

We provde rain water harvesting solutions along with water managment solutions

I came accross your complaints on consumercomplaint.com and would like to inform you that we can help you resolve your water issues.

Kindly email us your contact details at [protected]@gmail.com or call us on [protected] so we can get in touch with you

Thanx and Regards
Azim Penangwala

For AluzZa Eco Tech
The Toll free number “[protected]” launched by the NGO - Swabhimaan Sanghatana will serve as a solution to the citizens of Mumbai to fight against the water mafia / water problems. The aam Mumbaikar is suffering day-in-day out. Come the summers and his living would be a practical hell with all negative elements out to fleece him off his basic necessity – Water. So, please contact on this toll free for any o[censored]r problems. Also, you can join our fight against the water crisis by logging on to Face Book and Twitter. Our current campaign is TANKER FREE CITY, where in BMC claims that there is enough water to serve the city till June 2011. The lake levels are considerably high this year. BMC says that there was 1.40 lakh million litres water in stock last year (2010) while this year it has 3.41 lakh million litres, as of May 4 2011.
Now the question is, when there is enough water then why is BMC allowing the WATER TANKERS to run across the city. This only proves that the BMC has failed to supply the demand for water by the Mumbaikars. Also, there are other problems which shall be taken up to resolve all the common man issues...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other