[Resolved]  bob ATM card — i want to block my atm card of accont no.[protected]

i shruti shah ,lost my wallet and hence i lost my atm debit card issued to me in the bank account no.[protected] of bank of baroda,,vadodara ,gujarat .i want to block my atm cum debit card

Comments

To
Masab Tank Branch,
Hyderabad.

Sub: - Request for issue of ATM card – Regarding

I am Mr. Chinthoju Jaya Bharath Azad customer of your Bank of Broda, Masab Tank Branch, Hyderabad bearing A/c No. [protected] have been applied for ATM card on 17th May’10, yet not received card. I have been approached you 4 times in banking hours during last 10 days but I don’t get any result regarding my card.

Yours sincerely

Chinthoju Jaya Bharath Azad.
(A/c No. [protected])
C/o Ch. Anvesh, 9-6-64/1,
Flat No: 206, Srinivasa Nilayam Apartments,
Champapet, Hyderabad – 500059.
Mobile No: [protected].
i got my card with in week period after posting complaint
Bank of baroda,
Kalol(PMS) branch,
Kalol, Dist:-Panchmahal,
Gujarat.

SUB:--> ATM card not received after submission to above mentioned branch

I am a customer of your bank in above mentioned branch and my account no is [protected].
I have submitted my card which was not working with a detailed application to this branch.
Eevn after several days i have neither received a single reply from the bank nor a card. I have personnaly visited bank two times and they says that come after 4 hrs or call after 4 hrs like that. Some times they put the phone on hold for a very long time without saying anything .Eevn they do not respond on phone properly.
This is absolutely against the reputation of International brand bank like you.

Request you to look in to and resolve my problem as fast as possible.
Now i am staying at baroda and without ATM card it is difficult for me to handle as it is my salary account.

Nitin jansari
Napier Town Branch,
Jabalpur.

Sub: - Request for issue of ATM card – Regarding

I am Mr.Subodh Vashisth customer of your Bank of Broda, Napier Town Branch, Jabalpur. bearing A/c No. [protected] been applied for ATM card on 23th Oct’10, yet not received card. I have been approached your officer but I don’t get any result regarding my card.

Subodh Vashisth
Ho. no 1399, Gorakhpur
Jabalpur.
Mobile No: [protected].
i want to block my atm card of accont no.[protected]
i jinay patel, lost my wallet and hence i lost my atm debit card issued to me in the bank account no.[protected] of bank of baroda, , ahmedabad, gujarat .i want to block my atm cum debit card

this is to inform u that my following two debit cards are lost today ie. 10th march 2011 at 8:30 pm .
kindly block these cards immediately.

1) Mrs. ANJALI MEHROTRA .

2) Mr. Rajesh Mehrotra
card no : [protected]

plz do the needful and kindly revert back immediately if possible on the number : [protected], [protected]

ur immediate action is desired

i have tried all the toll free numbers as well as land line numbers provided in your website and ATM (indira nagar) but none them are operational so plz regard this mail as a request for blocking the above mentioned cards.

thanking u,
Anjali mehrotra
Charada Branch,
Gujarat.

Sub: - Request for issue of ATM card – Regarding

I am Mr. Dhiraj Ashokbhai Patel customer of your Bank of Broda, Charada Branch, Gujarat bearing A/c No. [protected] have been applied for ATM card on 17th May’11, yet not received card. I have been approached you 4 times in banking hours during last 10 days but I don’t get any result regarding my card.

Patel Dhiraj A.
A/C NO: [protected].
MO: [protected]
i asraf ali would like to block my ATM Card on the following account no. [protected] and holding a saving bank account at Ramnagar Varanasi Branch.
2) Mr. Vishwanath R. Prajapati

ur immediate action is desired

i have tried all the toll free numbers as well as land line numbers provided in your website and ATM but none them are operational so plz regard this mail as a request for blocking the above mentioned cards.

Vishwanath R. Prajapati
HI .i joil geeta gopalwould like to block my ATM cardon the following no.[protected]
i have tried toll free no as well as land line no.but none of them replied me .so plese this mail as a request for bloking my debit card
THANK YOU.
JOIL GEETA.
pimpri-chinchwad
pune
maharashtra.

hi
my name is vijay thawrani
i have lost my atm cum debit card as i have lost my wallet on 31/1/2012...i need to block my card..it is named after vijay thawrani..saving bank account..
the no is.[protected]
po box-51645
dubai, united arab emirates.
.plz do it as soon as possible

vijay thawrani

bob ATM card — ATM Card Blocked

My Bank Of Baroda ATM Card is blocked. I am unable to make online payment from my card as it is displaying a message saying, repeated use of card.
Kindly unblock my ATM Card.
My Account No. [protected]
Card No. [protected]
Nichibagh Branch,
Varanasi

Sub: - Request for issue of ATM card – Regarding

I am Mr. Rohit kumar keshari customer of your Bank of Broda, Nichibagh Branch, Varanasi bearing A/c No. [protected] have been Expired myr ATM card on Nov’11, yet not received card. I have been approached you 4 times in banking hours during last 10 days but I don’t get any result regarding my card.

Rohit Kumar Keshari
A/C NO: [protected]
MO: [protected]
my atm card expayar date 01/01/2013
Thandi sadak
Etah
Uttar Pradesh

my name is Aqib Javed
i have lost my atm cum debit card as i have lost my wallet on 05/12/2013 i need to block my card..it is named after Aqib Javed..saving bank account..
the no is.[protected]

UTTAR PRADESH

SUB-Not received atm
Respected Sir,
I Have opened A New Account At ur Visheshvargan branch varanasi
Ac No-[protected] nd jst after a weak i have applied for atm card and after 10 days I got the pin of atm but did'n get the atm card yet.. It been so long to get pin something 20 days..
Plz try to delever my atm as soon as possibl..

KRISHNA CHAURASIA