[Resolved]  bodyline slimming & beauty centre pvt ltd — refund denied

Good Day!
This is a complaint against Bodyline Slimming & beauty centre pvt ltd

1.That I have paid an amount of Rs 5000 in cash vide recpt no BLP 844against rebonding and 1 spa on 07.12.09
2. That on 12.12.09 I was sheduled for the above mentioned service.
3. That on 12.12.09 I met the centre manager to update her that I don't want to avail it , I have changed my mind and as I have not taken your services kindly refund back my money.
4. The centre manager refused to do so , I told her to speak to her boss but she said I am the ultimate authority, do wathever u feel like , I will not refund your money.
5. That on the recpt the amount paid is not refundable was not mentioned. I requested and pleaded even then she said she will not refund.
6. I asked far a reason , they said no reason, we will not refund.
7. I have not utilised their services, how can I waste Rs 5000 just for no reasons.

I have been mentally harassed and my trust on these kind of centres has been shattered, I am so disturbed that I am not able to work. It is very difficult to earn money and if we are cheated just for no reason, that too in India and by Indian.... then its very hurtening.

I curse, why have I paid in advance?

Request the concern authrity to refund back my money.

Thanks and Regards
Aparna
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

From: Mr. Nethan Konan
Email: [protected]@ozu.es
Bank of Africa (Cote d’Ivoire)
San-Pedro Branch

Attn: Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Nethan Konan. I am the manager of Bank of Africa (BOA) San-Pedro Branch in Cote d’Ivoire. I got your information on a recent bank conference with other West African countries held in Lome the capital city of Togo in West Africa. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 44 years old married with two lovely kids.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the branch manager of the BOA San-Pedro Côte d'Ivoire it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Five million, two hundred United States dollars ($5, 200, 000.00) which my head office is not
aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much, email me through:
[protected]@ozu.es if you think we can work together so that we
can go over the details.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly,