[Resolved]  Bongaon-Sealdah Ladies Special — Male Passengers Travelling by Ladies Special

I am a daily passenger of Bongaon-Sealdah Ladies special, my destination being Sealdha. This train has been started recently, and I thank Respected Ms. Mamata Banerjee (our didi), Indian Railway Minister for her kind effort to make our journey more comfortable. But only starting a new service is not enough, the management of the system should be also seen or instructed to the proper officials.

There has been never a single cheque given after the train service has started, so as to stop the male passengers to board the train. Every morning we have to struggle hard to get inside the train as they block the gate by standing there. We have submitted twice written complaints at Sealdah, but may be there are no one to listen, or they dont bother to take any action on this. As each day is passing by, the Bongaon-Sealdah Ladies Special is becoming a General Compartment Train. Earlier in Up-Train male passengers would board only the Vendor-Compartment, but now they have started to get up in each compartment, if we protest, they use slang languages, and pass threating statements.

At the same time the Ladies Sepcial given at the Main Line and the South Line, they dont have any problem of not a single male passenger boarding them.

So, if there is someone, who is listening, please arrange to give proper checking and if possible Railway-Guards on regular interval untill this porblem gets solved.

With regards.
Antara Das.

Comments

hello mam,
I just came through your writing in consumer complain. I am sending you this mail from there only. I have been planning to make a documentary film on bongaon local, regarding which I need to talk to you (in person if its possible).
if you feel okay then kindly mail me back at sourav.[protected]@gmail.com

I am an independent short film & short documentary film maker from Kolkata. I live In Barasat. So do let me know.

with regards
sourav
I visited your profile and I find out that you'er
the type my heart love, I believe we suit for real love, let walk that
presious thing out for heart desire, I hope and believe we match for
good. When contacting reply to my mail address ([protected]@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for the love.
I am,
Miss vivian
Hello Madam,

I presume u are aware, ladies special trains are running almost empty.
Mens are really facing problem for late running of ladies special trains, specially during office time. Because, Ladies special trains are running late everyday, resulting late running of other trains as well.

Didi had well done by implementing Ladies special trains. I apprecial her effort, but simultaneously railboard has to think seriously about morning and evening rush from Ultadanga.

Its is always nice, if railboard add some general compartment in the ladies special trains which are running almost empty.
You please raise your voice for the same.

Subhendu
M# [protected]
Hello Madam,

I presume u are aware, ladies special trains are running almost empty.

You please raise your voice for the same.

Subhendu