[Resolved] Boycott Animal Abuse Circuses : Say No To Jumbo Circus - Naresh Kadyan — The City Magistrate of Panipat promotes animal abuse via Jumbo Circus - Sukanya Kadyan
Smt. Subhita Dhaka, HCS,
City Magistrate, Panipat.
Subject: Awareness petition before CTM, Panipat.
Kindly refer to the Jumbo circus inauguration being a chief guest made by you but you might be keen to know the following facts:
1. Animals are being abused in the circuses because they are not natural entertainers but they are compelled to perform under very heavy stress, pain, fear and injury.
2. Animals are snatched from the natural habitat / parents and then trained adopting cruel methods and practices, where as use of iron ankush has been banned by the Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench) on the PIL No. 8987 of 2006 moved by the under signed against the Elephant polo sponsored by the Cartier and on the basis of this order Carlsberg’s with draw their sponsorship from the elephant polo.
3. Blind Hippo of the Jumbo circus needs help, treatment for his teeth and eyes, where as this animals performance is banned by the CWLW, Haryana and use of iron ankush as well. As many as 75 countries supported online petition, more than 1500 emails have been sent.
4. Tail docking of a dog is an offense and docked tail dogs are performing in Jumbo circus.
5. Exotic birds of Jumbo circus are also illegal with out any papers of import from the foreign countries.
6. Camels are transported in an illegal, very cruel manner from Rajasthan to Panipat via Rohtak and these camels are being compelled to perform under fear, against their will.
7. Cats are also illegal being an exotic species, where as cats and dogs inbreeding are still going on for profit and personnel gain. It would be pertinent to mention here that inbreeding in circuses / zoos are banned by the Government of India.
Let me ask one question that you have given your consent to be a City Magistrate, Panipat and it was not a part of your duty then under which circumstances you have accepted Chief Guest position?
Complaint already has been lodged with the Police, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (Govt. of India), Animal Welfare Board of India, Central Zoo Authority of India and Chief Wildlife Warden of Haryana, matter has been taken up with the District Administration, HE the President of India’s Secretariat along with Govt. of Haryana for confiscation of all animals after legal action against the Jumbo circus owners.
SAY NO TO ANIMAL ABUSE IN CIRCUSES, BOYCOTT THEM.
- Naresh Kadyan, Rep. of OIPA in India / Founder Chairman, PFA Haryana.
cc for information and necessary action to:
1. The Chairman, Animal Welfare Board of India, Chennai.
2. The Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority of India, New Delhi.
3. The Director, Animal Welfare Division (Govt. of India), New Delhi.
4. The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, New Delhi.
5. The Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh.
6. The Director General of Police, Haryana.
7. DC / SP, Panipat.
They all are requested to constitute a Board including a Veterinarian of Delhi Zoo, Eye and Dental Surgeon along with the SDM of Panipat and WCCB / AWBI / NGO's representative to inspect the Jumbo circus animals.
Media Adviser to OIPA in India.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Government Organizations
Add Company Information