[Resolved]  BP Petrol — Overcharging

Iam working in IT industry in pune. I was duped at the koregoan park B.P. Petrol pump, I have been filling at the same petrol pump for the past 5-6yrs. Today while filling the petrol the employee set the meter to 200rs. asked me to check zero reading. After it reached 128Rs, he said your tank is full and further petrol may not go in. I bent to check the tank and the next thing he told me is 200Rs petrol has been put in to the tank and its full. I paid 200Rs collected the bill and moved on.
After reaching a certain distance I wondered why the fuel meter doesn't show the mark of full reading and that's when I realised I have been duped with around 70Rs. petrol.
My vehicle is new and there are no chances of error in the petrol reader. Since I was already late for the office I moved on however Iam sad and feel frustrated to know that Iam being duped at the BP company petrol pump.
If possible pls. address my complaint. Its not an issue of 70Rs. its the fact of being duped.
I don't feel like filling the petrol at any of the BP pump ever again.

Comments

I am very sorry to say that such cheating could happen and if this is the attitude I really wonder if People are ever going to fill in the Petrol at Roshni Services Koregaon park pune.
Please invetigate the matter and let us know the outcome.
Santosh Dhuraji

i am N. Subramaniam from chennai, 4days back i fillet Petrol in BP at Nelson manickam Road bank,
he cheated me i put 100RS petrol But they put less Quantity below 100RS bcz few kilometers my Petrol tank empty How its Possible, so please take action & check the Bank this i notised 2nd time in same Bank

regards
N. Subramaniam
hai boss,

what is the use of this website, just people shareing there pain about BP ...bcoz u didnt taken any action please take action ...BP nelson manikkam Bank is a No. 1 cheating bank i thought plz take action ...we want justice boss not simply typing complients

regards