[Resolved]  BPL mobile Prepaid — Without Permission activate Callertune & charge 30 rs.

This is Ashwini chheda from mumbai. i have BPL mobile no. [protected]. i am very upset with the services from the service provider BPL MOBILE. Every day recieved 5-6 calls from service provider for caller tune for no reason. i never applied for the same. i always harassed due to these types of calls as these calls disturb me mentally. yesterday again they called me for no reason and i tried to disconnect the call as i was travelling in the BEST but becoz of space constriants the different key was pressed and as per their automised system they activate the caller tune and charge me arround 30.00 Rs as i saw my new reduced balance after a miss call. when i called the customer care they refused to cooperate with and said that u have to pay for the same and this is our policy to call customers for making our profits and we dont care whether they disturb or not. I AM HERE FOR JUSTICE & I WANT DEACTIVATE CALLER TUNE OR MY BACK MY 30.00 RS.
Ashwini Chheda

Comments

pls. suggest how to get caller tune on my mobile
I am having BPL Prepaid connection vide No.[protected] for last 8 months I perssonaly given complaint at ur chembur galary in the month of May, June, July, Agu about jokes activation, and Mr.Sameer had accepeted and lodge on ur pc as wel as on my mobile and told me that it will not happen again, but in this month on 26 th I had received the same msg. immedaitely I had rush to ur galary that time 1st I had meet Ms.Rajani she had lodge complaint from my mobileVide Doc. SR.[protected], but earlier I din't gate the docate No. and Mr. Sameer told me that he will check the problem & will contact on my mobile before leaving the office but so far nobody had contacted, and ur are deducted my Rs. 30/= for this month also.
Kindly look into the matte and help me to get a refund of last 3 months charges (i.e.) Rs.30 x 3mths = Rs.90/= .

without my permission how ur are activate this facilaty on ur msg.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other