[Resolved]  BPL SANYO REFRIGERATOR — NO AFTER SALE SERVICE

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I have been using your refrigerator from last two years. Earlier it was working properly but from last six months some problem has been occured to its coolent and cooling is extremly low .

I have had frequently visited your offices in chandigarh and patiala ( PUNJAB ) . Unfortunately, their was no response and some of them told me that the company has shut down its operation. I hope you will do endeavors to sort out this problem.

Please do something as soon as possible, Its my humble request. Hope you will not force us to take some severe action against you.

Warm Regards

DAKSH DEHRA

( [protected] , [protected]

Comments

the WORST after Sales Service i have ever encountered .. seems like the company is interested in ONLY SELLING their product .. who the HECK will give the after sales service ?

NEVER EVER BUY any BPL SANYO products from now on ..
My experience with the service is bad.

Also the web site do not provide details of the offices. We can approach only the franchice service centres, who do not reply properly.

It is a pity SANYO in INDIA has very bad name
I have 400 litre of Sanyo refrigerator. In October 2010, it stopped cooling, technician came and changed the fan motor. Then onwards, egg shells started cracking and eggs were getting frozen. Technician came, but could not understand the problem. In March 2011, again cooling is receded. Technician came changed timer and two sensors. he came 2-3 times after complaining that cooling is still not normal. He has been dodging and not coming. he says again fan motor will be replaced. As on today 13/04/2011, fridge part is completely warm, in freezer ice cubes are getting formed but nothing else gets frozen. I have no clue what should I do. I purchased in December 2007.