[Resolved]  BPL SANYO UTILITIES & APPLIANCES LTD. — VERY POOR SERVICE BY AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE

To: [protected]@jeeves.co.in

Subject: Fw: VERY VERY POOR SERVICE BY SERVICE CENTRE

To: [protected]@reachindia.co.in
Sent: Tue, 21 September, 2010 12:40:38 PM
Subject: VERY VERY POOR SERVICE BY SERVICE CENTRE

My fully automatic BPL washing machine was repaired in February 2010 by your Authorised Customer Care Centre at SURAT-namely:DILIGENT SERVICES, 27-Geeta Nagar, Opp:Sanghvi Tower, Adajan Patia, SURAT; with a Gaurranty for six months on replaced part. (The Machine was repaired for high/abnormal polluting sound.)

The machine again started same abnormal noize in the month of April 2010, i.e. within two months after repairs. Since then I have been repeatedly making phones at almost every 3-4 days interval, to the service centre to attend the fault. I get one standard answer-"the part received from the company was faulty & we are awaiting to receive the same. Our sir is not here & as soon as he attands this centre, he will get in touch with you." But I am sorry to quote here that till this date more than four months have passed they have never made any call to me. All the time I have to call them just to listen the above said standard answer. Today also I got the same standard answer. I am a senier citizen & fedup of making useless phones to the
service centre. Hence I am mailing this letter to you. I am sure you will take appropriate action, since this type of people spoils the reputation of the company. I have attached a scan copy of the Invoice for your reference.

Thanking you for your prompt action.

faithfully yours,

Cell:[protected]
Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

VERY POOR SERVICE BY AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

M. Raghunath
Block 4, D 2
Galaxy Edfice
Vazhakala
Cochin-21

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice the very poor response i got from the BPL Customer Service centre (Joseph P.J) against a complaint I had lodged regarding my fridge(FNC 220DX). The fridge is not keeping cool and also it is making a loud noise. I had made the complaint on Mon, 21 Mar. They had promised service the following day. Since then every day they have been giving excuses. Till date no one has come to do the repairs.

I am a working woman with a large family. I am totally dependant on the fridge for various needs. With the weather being hot the food items are getting spoilt. Every day a lot of food is wasted.

I most humbly request you to take necesaary actions against the laxity in the service provided.

Yours faithfully