Britannia Industries Limited — Britannia good day biscuit complaints - complaint regarding mosquito found entangled inside the good day biscuit, lot no. 21121, packed on 10/01/10

samanth thati
1. I am Samant Thati from Bharuch, my address and contact number is noted below, here I want to call your attention towards your products, which since decades has been known for its quality and nutrition. We consume your products which are available in the market with faith and confidence since for the last several years,

2. I recently purchased your company product Gooday Biscuit Pack weight 54g, Packed on 10/01/10, Lot No. 21121, from the Shiva Canteen, Reliance Industries Limited, Dt. 18/03/2010, when we opened the pack, we were surprised to find that a mosquito entangled to a biscuit, due to which we had to face unwarranted situation in presence of Colleagues.

3. We have lost our trust to purchase your products any further. The specimen is with us as a proof of your spurious quality control,I am also having the photos of the biscuit along with the mosquito. please advice as to why I should not take legal action through the media and consumer forum, I expect an early reply from your end.

thanking you and yours sincerely,
address:
8/115, Narmada Apartments,
Manubar Chokdi
Bharuch, Gujarat
phone:[protected]
email: [email protected]

Comments

BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED — HUMAN HAIR IN FOOD PRODUCT-BISCUITS

I already submit this complain to britannia industries ltd.& ask to take some action on quality deptt. Of company. I think there must be compensation to customer in this type of complains. Lot no. Of packet is 24195 dt 09.02.2009, which is already inform to the company.
I bought a tiger biscuit In our area a retial shop is selling Lot No.81238 Pkd 18.4.09 which has been expired, more over the biscuits become fungus, moisture and bad smell.
I asked to stop the sale of this lot, he is not accepting this.
How fast you take this action??????

britannia/ tiger orange (cream)biscute — cream is not available between the biscuit

R/sir
i am purchase 5/- brittania tiger orange(cream) biscute, lot no. 11127, pkd on 23/2/10.
i have pen the packt. cream is not avalible in biscut.
thanks

BRITANNIA BISCUIT — PRODUCT DAMAGE OR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD

Britannia biscuit (Orange cream tiger)
Pkd on 11.3.2010
Is sented and taste like dameged or oil extract
Please regard on this

regard to BRITANNIA INDUSTRY LIMITED

Britannia tiger orange cream pkd on march,2010 is not good or damaged
cause :
(i) Sented like oil peel
(ii)Taste like damaged or very oldest stouck

dear sir
regards on this i am buying 10 pkt of tiger orange all packed on that day so all packets are damaged and no often usable

so please contact and solve my problem as soon as possible
i agree on that
Insects in britannia good day buiscuts...

FUNGUS FOUND IN NUTRI CHOIC BISCUITS

I had purchased a britannia nutri choice digestive biscuits a couple of days ago, but i was shocked to find it completely infected by fungii. It was manufactured on 21/12/2014, batch no. B121438, lot no.621313. Purchased on 12/02/2015.
Dear Rajendran,
We are concerned and would like to talk to you & investigate. Please share your contact number so that our team can get in touch with you.
Team Britannia.

+91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Britannia Industries Limited - Britannia good day biscuit complaints - complaint regarding mosquito found entangled inside the good day biscuit, lot no. 21121, packed on 10/01/10