[Resolved]  Broadband Pacenet (India) Pvt. Ltd — Poor customer service /non connectivity

We have taken connection of Pacenet (User ID : somulki123), have a problem of non-connection availability almost everyday, every next day we get some or the other problem with the connectivity, we keep calling regarding this and get temporary solutions pls check your log book how many time we have called you, we need a immediate and permanant solution now.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am using different internet services since last 10 years. Now i got www.pacenet-india.com installed . Its the worst services i have came across ever. Its been 8 days i have got this service installed in 8 days it was working for 4 days maximum for 1 hr. each day they have different excuses like wire cut, tech issues etc. Now when i want to get my refund they will disconnect it but will deduct amount for whole 8 days! WTH is this. who is responsible for the service?? And the marketing person does not even know whome you should contact for any solution! This is the worst service, highly unprofessional.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other