[Resolved]  brown.ronaldsignyahoo.co.uk — regarding winning cocacola mobile draw

i have received message on my mobile fr ccap regarding winning 1 million gbp in cocacola mobile draw and has asked to contact [protected]@yahoo.co.uk but i am unable to send message to given email account and it shows a failure message as under
77.238.177.142 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account (brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk) [0] - mta145.mail.ird.yahoo.com
please let me know the fate of draw and how should i contact him for winning amount

Comments

SIR I HAVE GOT A MSG FROM COCA COLA AWARD PROMO ON MY MOBILE THAT I HAVE WON 10 LAKH GBP, , , ND CONTACT THT PERSON BY SENDING MAIL, , , SO CAN U PLZ PLZ TELL ME IS IT FAKE OR TRUE ND IF ITS TRUE THN PLZ TELL ME PROCEDURE TO CLAIM, , , MY CONTACT NO;[protected], , , , IM IN bareilly, , uttarpradesh
have received message on my mobile fr ccap regarding winning 1 million gbp in cocacola mobile draw and has asked to contact [protected]@yahoo.co.uk so plz tell me its fake or true thn plz tell me proedure to claim... my contact no is [protected]... im in moradabad, uttarpradesh
Sir
With due respect.i was getting an sms by claim brown.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk.my mobile no is 91 [protected].ple reply me about prize.yours tapas india.
i have just won 1 million pound in cocacola award in 2009 how can i get my money tell me my contact number is [protected]
i have receive a message from your website i won cocacola awards in amobile draw 2009 1million ponds iwants to claim this award
I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU ON MY MOBILE NO. +91-[protected], THAT I (IDREES AHMAD FROM CHANDPUR DIST. BIJNOR U.P. INDIA) HAVE WON 1 MILLION POUNDS IN YOUR LUCKY SO TELL ME WHAT DO I FOR CLAIM PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE...
with due respect I receive message on my mobile TM-CCAP regarding winning 1 millions pounds prizes in coca cola Award Mobile draw 2009 and had asked to contect brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk so plz tell me its fake or true then plz tell me procedure to claim, , , , my contect no. is [protected] I'M in Gwalior (M.P.)
SIR I HAVE GOT A MSG FROM COCA COLA AWARD PROMO ON MY MOBILE THAT I HAVE WON 10 LAKH GBP, , , ND CONTACT THT PERSON BY SENDING MAIL, , , SO CAN U PLZ PLZ TELL ME IS IT FAKE OR TRUE ND IF ITS TRUE THN PLZ TELL ME PROCEDURE TO CLAIM, , , MY CONTACT NO...[protected], [protected] i am at Haldwani, Uttrakhand
What is your prizes and why. pla explain

Ashok Pandey
i agree so plz tell me for next step
sir i assepted your mail please tell me muja kya karna hai
I M in Aligarh (UP) west.
I got a msg from u on 11-aug-2009 that my mobile number has won 1 million pounds. So can u pls tell me the format to get the claim. Thank you.
with due respect I receive message on my mobile TM-CCAP regarding winning 1 millions pounds prizes in coca cola Award Mobile draw 2009 and had asked to contect brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk so plz tell me its fake or true then plz tell me procedure to claim, , , , my contect no. is [protected] I'M in awagarh etah (u.p.)
respected sir,

recieve your mail message in mobile that your mobile no is selected and winning a money
please tell me about details and send a money in followings address -

Address - maiya deen kushwaha
village shyam nagar
post -kanchan pur
teh unchehra
district - satna m.p.
HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU ON MY MOBILE NO. +91-[protected], THAT I (manoj bisht s/o sri fakir singh bisht ward no 2 sitarganj udham singh nager PIN NO - 262405) HAVE WON 1 MILLION POUNDS IN YOUR LUCKY SO TELL ME WHAT DO I FOR CLAIM PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE...
i won one millon pounds
respected sir,
HAVE RECIEVED THE MESSAGE BY YOU ON MY MOBILE NO+91-[protected] & I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IN WON THE ONE MILLION POUND COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW, SO PLEASE TELL ME NEXT PROCEDURE & PLEASE CONTACT GIVEN NO [protected] (+91-[protected] )
ADDRESS- aazad chowk vijayraghavgarh ( dist - katni ) madhya pradesh