[Resolved]  BSA, Street rider — bad after sale service

I have purchased BSA street rider on 17/07/2009 from Imperial Cycles, karol bagh, Delhi. Today I am facing one of the worst after sale service from BSA Motors. I went to Imperial cycle for my street rider paid service. I was ready to pay any amount for my street rider service. It is in very bad condition. But the owner of Imperial cycles refused to take my BSA street rider and said we won't accept any electric bike after 12 P.M. Because of them we suffers alot. I will not recommend anyone in future to purchase any of the BSA motors just because of BSA service.

Comments

i am facing a lot of problem with my electric scooty i have purchased smile on 24 dec 2009 from rockey motors .after six months it started creating problem i went to rockey motors but they have closed their shop and there was no contact with him .for scooty service i had went to ultra motor service centre sector 7.after 1 month i got my scooty with service.there was a prt which was nt working properly in .then i went to karol bagh and brought it. But after 2 month it is nt working and the service no. is nt picking his phone i very much disappointed with the after sale service and will nt refer any one to buy bsa scooty
I BOUGHT BSA STREE RIDER FROM BINSAR AUTOMOBILES, 954-E, 100 FT. ROAD, BABARPUR EXT., SHAHADRA, DELHI-110032.FROM[protected].FOR MY DAUGHTER, BUT WITHIN A COURSE OF EIGHT MONTH THERE IS A PROBLEM IN BATTERY AND CONTROLER. WE HAVE GIVEN THE BIKE FOR SERVICE ON 24TH AUGUST 2011 AT SERVICE CENTER.TILL THE DATE WE DID’T GET ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM LAST TWO & HALF MONTH.

Karol Bagh