[Resolved]  B.S.Abhilash / POWER INFOTECH — BPO Projects

B.S. Abhilash is a BIG FRAUD. He circulates data in automobile form filling and hard copy conversion projects. He pays you by getting upfront deposit from new customers. Moment you stop outsourcing his projects or if you don't ramp up more seats, then he can't circulate money and so he will make you run around for the payment. Can anybody who has taken the project from him, show the QC report provided by him? Actually there is no QC report exists, he doesn't even open up the submitted CDs, he just circulates the data. Same with hard copy conversion, he always wants the customer to ramp up to 25 seats, 50 seats or 100 seats, so that he can pay them from their own money. I personally burnt my hand doing business with him. I don't want anybody who wants to do business with him to fall into the same big stinking ditch. Most important point is, he doesn't even respect people, he makes them wait for hours and then tell them to come tomorrow. He doesn't pick up the calls, nor will he call back. Moreover, he doesn't know anything about BPO or IT business. All he knows is ponzi.

If you still want to do business with this fraud, nobody stops you, there are bunch of losers already standing there, waiting for hours, with no better work to do. This information is for people who wants to do business in a decent, respectable way and not to be cheated, not to get disrespected and not to work with such a piece of .

ATTENTION: Now he is coming up with CARGO project which is another feather in his FRAUD cap. Please be aware, do NOT lose your hard earned money.

Comments

Abilash a 'BIG FRAUD". Now so many person fallen in his business net. He is doing fraud process. All hard copies he gives old ones. Already used.

I also paid so many money but till now not received any money back just one billing had done for me. Whenever i call, ass[censored] he not pick up my call. He is hiding in Banglurue but not coming out & facing the citizens.

2 days before i meet Gopi near power infotec in Basvangudi now he give me address of Shreys & told that Abilash & Shreys are joint partners in this busyness & abilash is hiding at shreys company. I chkd abt shreys & coming to know he is another big Fraud.

All two hiding in Arka Infotech, I going their today with police & other big persons to catch abilash & shrys to I get money today back. If you also intrsted come today you can catch your money.

Arka Infotecc, #1327, 2nd Floor 1st main rd, Prasanthnagar, Bangalore 79. This place close to Vijiynagar water tank bus stand or Housing board
hi
who the hell ru call to me and then speak ...

shreys
Sonofindia, hello boss we are not partners i am also his vendor even i have invested 70, 00, 000 lakhs of rupees to him for 750 seats of text book data entry process...prove it that we are partners...My company is a proprietorship company not partnership oriented...I[censored] have guts come and face me dont write these sort of things mentioning my company address and all..call me or come to my office directly and i ll clarify u r doubts ...from now onwards dont ever ever mention these sort of without having proofs...I am waiting in my office from afternoon where is u r guts..come i am waiting for u only...

My last & final words to the people who started this discussions, any wrong comment or act of defamation on net can lead to serious consequences. These days finding out the wrong doer on net is not that difficult. Cyber laws in India are way to tough these days...BEWARE!!!

THIS LINK MIGHT HELP YOU FOR MORE INFO ON CYBER LAWS. PLS GO THROUGH IT.
sfgsdhfsdhf
Hello everyone, whoever is commenting or arguing for their honesty, please understand I've written only about ABHILASH who is doing non-genuine business. I don't know about his partners or vendors, and I don't care too. All I care about his, the business Power InfoTech involved in and the payments they delay to make. I've proof and I'm not writing false information. Moreover, if a customer complains about a company, it is purely due to dissatisfaction of the service and nothing personal but business.
then y the hell did you mention my name...you wat did you gave the money to me oh wat bledy this s the case we know how to catch u...call me n speak who ru n wats your name...
I did not mention your name. Ask Sonofindia.
Boss tell me when n what time u will reach to abalish office with cops...
Guys Abhilash is a genuine guy and process is genuine - We have standing proof and have been interacting for 8 months now and no problem what so ever
Please understand how it works and YES you can trust Abhilash 100% we do daily business and no problems
If any one serving and providing jobs to woman and jobless should come to him.He has done many charity work which is commendable and please do not spoil his reputation with such useless comments!
HI GUYS
I HAVE BEEN DOING HIS PROJECTS SINCE 4MONTHS.I AGREE THERE IS DELAY IN PAYMENTS BUT OFCOURCE PAYMENT HAPPENS.PEPLE WRITE ALL THIS IN FRUSTATION BUT WHEN THEY ARE PAID THEY DONT TYPE IN BLOGS THAT THEY GOT PAYMENTS.
This entier thing is a game, having worked with abhilash i have seen his attitude change, I have waited for hours togather for payments, data and what not .

He did pay me for a month after that, come on monday .. when i go on momday ... come back on wednesday ... for the last 2 months i have not received any payments .

He is a big fraud, now that he is not getting any new sign ups he is not able to pay and he is giving lousy QC report .

He has circulated this fruad network much more than we can imagine .

i dont think the day is far off when he will run off.

he owes me a total of close to 20lks in payment which i dont see him giving it to me .

He is a fraud, big fraud, he has made crores of money .

How many poor people have been trapped by this , he does not do any QC nothing ...

I hope he learns his lesson .

HE IS BIG FRAUD .
Hi All,
Now all you guys know that, Abilash is absconded. How ever supported him give me the answer now. where is he?...

he is a big cheater.
POWER INFOTECH
Problems that are occurring from power infotech to customers[protected]---

Let me disclose the facts[protected]
1. We are outsourcing datatyping process as well as formfilling process
a.regarding typing process[protected]from june---dec2009 “N” no of people have submitted plain cds to me and I have submitted the same to the client but I have paid all the payments on spot even people know that without checking. On confidence I paid but people have misused my potential.

b.Hence all the payments are stuck with my client all the payments will be released as soon as possible but people don’t have patience always thinking in a negative way.
If my cells are switched off---unnecessarily rumors----abhilash is absconding -----payments will not be made further---these issues are been spreading everywhere.

2. Regarding Rotation of data[protected]what people are saying[protected]
a. See we are not rotating any data 96% we are not doing it is a loss for us only one one time due to pressure of the customers unknowingly my people might issue the data which is repeated but it is not purposefully.

3. On internet unnecessarily people are spoiling my name----commenting as below
a. Rotation of data[protected]I have already explained.
b. Formfilling qc reports are not been given I am doing networking concept if we do signup then only payment will be released[protected]let me explain ok I agree with their comments but please tell me whomever it is upto how much extent we can do that it cant be done for longer period see my force for signups is to promote the business if people think in that aspect really I cant help.
c. Abhilash doesn’t respect people he will waste time in his office[protected]execuse me arrival of the people in my office on daily basis is 400-500 people pls just imagine we are 5-6 people are there along with that 900-1000 calls per day due to pressure we talk in that manner other than that nothing is there in our mind, to give pain to the people.

d. CARGO PROCESS IS FRAUD[protected]without knowing anything of one person pls don’t disclose in the public people are only thinking in their own way when there is nothing going on unnecessarily they are only corrupting their minds.

My comments[protected]-----
1. See sir/mam whomever it is concern from my part I have treated customers in a professional way only I have not wasted anybodys time in my office “N” no of people are satisfied with my business just from past 2 months I agree people are not getting payments properly from my side but please have patience everything will be in a proper systematic manner, my since request please don’t loose patience .

2. If one person is doing something pls encourage him other than that don’t discourage him if you people didn’t do good also no issues but please don’t do bad.

3. I CHALLENGE ANYBODY IN THIS DATA ENTRY/BPO SECTOR ACCORDING TO ME IN SOUTH NOBODY HAS DONE BILLING TO PEOPLE TO MY EXTENT I HAVE ALL THE PAYMENT PROOFS RECIEPTS WHICH THE CUSTOMERS HAVE SIGNED.(ON INTERNET IN SIGNUPS MONEY I WILL MAKE PAYMENT THEY HAVE STATED SEE FOR MANY DAYS I CAN DO THAT PLS TELL ME IT IS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE THEN IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS BUSINESS IT IS ROTATION, I AM DOING ONLY BUSINESS NOT ROTATION.)

4. LET PEOPLE ONLY DECIDE WHETHER I SHOULD DO BUSINESS OR NOT BCZ I AM ALSO FED UP WHEN I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING I CANT HEAR[protected]

A.FRAUD
B. PROCESS IS INGENUINE
C. PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE MADE ONLY IN FUTURE.
D. IF I BRING ANY NEW PROCESS COMMENTING AS FRAUD.
E. PEOPLE ONLY ANALYSING IN THEIR OWN IN DOWN OF MY OFFICE PEOPLE SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS IN THEIR OWN WAYS.

5. LET ME SHARE SOME UPDATES REGARDING THE MEDIATORS[protected]
A. SEE MEDIATORS WILL OUTSOURCE PROJECTS[protected]FOR EXAMPLE TYPING PROCESS-12,[protected]ABHILASH WILL BE GETTING[protected]-8000
B. RATE PER FORM-------ABHILASH WILL BE PAYING[protected] RS BUT CUSTOMERS WILL BE GETTING 10-19RS DUE TO MEDIATORS INTERFERENCE IN BILLING.
IN THIS ALSO UNNECESSARILY MY NAME IS SPOILING.

6. PLS UPDATE ME IF ANYBODY WHICH PERSON IS PAYING ON SPOT PAYMENTS FOR THE TYPING PROCESS IN THE MARKETS?

FINALLY A SINCERE REQUEST TO PUBLIC PLEASE DON’T CREATE UNNECESARILY ISSUES EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLVED MY CELLS ARE SWITCHED OFF DUE TO MY UNHEALTHY I NEED SOME TIME I WILL SORT OUT ALL THE ISSUES, ALL THE PAYMENTS WILL BE SETTLED WE DON’T WANT TO HURT ANY CUSTOMERS GOODWILL, PLS CO-OPERATE AND HAVE FAITH.

REGARDS,
B.S ABHILASH
POWER INFOTECH
Nice letter Mr Abhilash and it doesn't make sense at all. If you haven't done rotation of data, then why so many centers work on the same forms data.

People listen up, centers in Koramangala, Malleswaram, Mysore, Mangalore, Tumkur all work on the same forms data, the only difference is the series it starts with "A", "B", "C", etc. Not a clever idea sir ji. If you think you are smart, there are smarter people to find your non sense.

Is it a mere coincidence that your client gave repetitive data and you passed on to your customers by mistake? So is your client a fraud company too or do you really have a client at all? We know you just rotate data, otherwise prove on why same forms data being given to multiple centers. Please explain.
I Received this letter from some unknown guys, when questioned about him they had no clue as to where is he .

Why switch off your phone when you are not well ?? have some one else take messages for you .

Why should vijay and others shut office when Abhilash is not well .

Too many questions un answered .

He has made crores of money by cheating people of thier hard earned money .

Lets see when he comes back, some body told me that he is going to open up the office ... i think thats pure bull .
Hi Friends……….

This is “FROM THE PEOPLE” here.
By seeing your above comments I want to tell you something,
for all these problems the main reasons are LOKESH GOWDA & SHREYAS.
Abhiash is caught by LOKESH GOWDA & SHREYAS. We are trying to pull back him,
but we didn’t get back where he is right now.
Sorry, where he is kept by these fellows.
The both cheated around 17crs to Abhilash.
They are trying to show Abhilash as a cheater, but they both are making money.
We will pull back Abhilash and we will prove everything.
FROM THE PEOPLE this is the 1st project we will prove everything,
and please beware of FROM THE PEOPLE may be the next project is yours,
we will come for you take care……..
OK. ABHILASH...IF YOU ARE RIGHT..PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PLACE AND TIME ...when will this problem get resolved...we have put large amounts in CARGO...the process has not yet started too...
I am sure this is one of Abhilash boys who have posted saying that shreyas or whoever Mr gowda is involved .

End of the day i am cheated ... everybody is cheated ... i have referred friends into this mess ... bcoz of this chuth i have lost friends and what i am in deep , there we have this dude sitting with crores of money and enjoying life .

Have fun buddy ...
Hi All Guys,

Lets raise the complaint about this in Police station and Criminal Court. Let them investigate. So i am request you all that complaint against this Fraud project.
Details about Abhilash BS FRAUD project

1) Power info tech is not registered under Government norms.
2) He deals the business in Cash only.
3) When first month billing comes up, he say that introduce new customer then only I will release your payments. Means he is rotating the business here. He takes the money from other party and given here.
4) I never seen this project is running in any client side more that one month