[Resolved]  BSES Rajdhani Power Limited, Delhi — No power for new electricity connection.

I had applied for a new connection for my DDA flat at Bindapur, Delhi. The new meter was installed in my flat on 24.08.2008. But there is some fault in supply cable from distribution box to meter, the persons who installed the meter said that to rectify the fault is not their job. Since then i am regularly booking complaints on the company website and telephone helpline, but the problem has not been sorted out, even i have not got any call from the company in this regard.
The complaint no's on the helpline are :
2196, dated 25.08.08
3264, dated 26.08.08
3076, dated 27.08.08
1562, dated 29.08.08
1232, dated 30.08.08
I am staying in a rental accomodation, and as soon i will get power in my flat i will shift there. My particulars in this regard are as given :
Name : Pradeep Jha
Address : Flat No-483, Type B, Block-E, pocket-3, Bindapur, Delhi-110059
Contact No.- [protected] / [protected]
Installed Meter No.[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have taken electricity connection in my shop No.20, Banjara Camp, Khanpur, New delhi 110062 (Circle South) by depositing security deposit of Rs.1500/- vide demand notedt 16.10.2008 (Meter No.[protected]. The electricity bills received till March-April, 2009 (CRN No.[protected]) were deposited by me and the same were also in my name.
But to my surprise the bill received for August 09 is in the name of one Shri Sunder Lal with the same address and same CRN No.[protected]. When this was brought to the notice of the concerned officials in your office in Prahladpur, Badarpur, New delhi a number of times they avoided to rectify the same and said nothing can be done. Sir, your officials are induldged in this conspiry whose hand have been greased by Shri Sunder Lal mentioned in subsequent bills. When the meter charges/security deposit receipts are in my name and the bills upto May, 2009 are in my name how your officials can dare to do such forgery/conspiracy.
It is requested that my name may please be entered in the record again failing which I will be compelled to file a FIR in Police and take shelter of court of law/consumer court for redressal of my grievances.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Phone