[Resolved]  BSNL Alambagh, Lucknow — NEW BROADBAND CONNECTION

I had applied for a new Bband Combo 299 connection on 3.1.09 .After great pursuance a landline connection was made nearly 2weeks later.the modem connection for Bband was made subsequently after1week.But even after my almost daily pursuance it could not be activated till date.always I am told that there is some code/password problem from Bangalore.
I request you to please look into the matter so my Bband connection is made at an early date.
I shall be obliged,

SHARAT GOEL
12/6 PWD COLONY
JAIL ROAD LUCKNOW
PH. NO. 2424658

Comments

I have a Land line Broad band connection with no.2462387, but it is not working from[protected]. The telephone line is dead at this time, hence I can not complete our work due to not working of Internet. I lodge the complait at alambagh, lucknow exchange at automatic logging by phone. The complaint Number is [protected]. Kindly take the neccassory action and do the neat ful.
Prem Chandra
Phone No.[protected]
I have a Land line Broad band connection with no.2464293, but it is not working from last 2 months. The telephone line is in working order, however I have already registered my complaint on Ph no. 1500 aprox. one month ago. But my complaint has not been not attended so far. Kindly take the neccassory action and do the neat ful.
Ratnaker Tiwari
Phone No.[protected]
Mob. No. [protected]
I have a new wimax connection with no.[protected], but it is not working in proper way I can not complete our work due to not working of Internet. Kindly take the neccassory action and do the neat ful.
Addvocate Sudhakar Bajpayee