[Resolved]  BSNL Anant — Conversion voucher for Saral Anant not available

I had BSNL old Anant connection and wanted to convert to Saral Anant. I got a conversion voucher b from BSNL office but it converted to New Anant. I have made many visits to BSNL offices to get conversion voucher for Saral Anant but could never get it. I don't understand if both New Anant and Saral Anant require recharge of Rs. 200 then why two separate plans. Where can I get the conversion voucher for Saral Anant?

Comments

saral anant connection — connection

dear sir
i had saral anant connection from your jnl marg jaipur office on 20/12/2008 but that day connection is not start
kindly give me reason for not start my new no [protected]
thanks
nirmala devi
saralanant loo kotha offer"s leva naku call charges thakkuvaga undali AIRTELL, IDEA;VODAPHONE;RELIANCE
veeteloo cal charges thakkuvaga maly night talk time icharu meru enduku ivvadam ledu NA MOBIL NUMBER [protected]NENU SARAL ANANT LOO unnanu toondaraga naku call charglu thageela chudandy pls

BSNL Anant — BSNL ANANT SIM CARD LOST

I have lost my SIM for the ph [protected]. Please block the phone

Dipanwita Chattopadhyay
My Anant prepid mobile simcardNo.[protected] is lost/misplaced. Kindly block the same
My Anant Mobile simcard No.[protected] is lost/misplaced. PLEASE BLOCK THE SAME

K.Balakrishnan
I am using Exel anant Old.. But I have no option to get second pulse tariff of migration to another plans...

BSNL Anant — Unauthorised cricket SMS Alert Activation

Dear SIr,
There is unauthorise monthly cricket service activated in my cell.This is happened without my request since last two month.There is a deduction of Rs.15 from my talk time.The customer care also not picking up my complain.Please deactivate such service.My cell no is [protected]

Nirmal Chandra Nayak