[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — My Internet Speed is too low

Comments

i am using home 500c plan from few days the speed of the internet is to low.
My BSNL Broadband speed is very low.I feel that I am using Dail-up connection.Please solve my this problem.Increase net speed.And i feel my broadband is slower than Dail-up connection please help me how to resolve this problem.I will be thank full to you.
very low speed
only 10KB of speed
they say in adv.
256kbps to 2 mbps
not good
please healp me on this one my internet speed is very low its like i am using dail-up conn and i tested my internet speed in dataone site it is good but when i test it in other site it worst
I am using 799 unlimited broadband plan
and I get only 20-25 kbps speed
Iam using 750c plan, nowadays when am using orkut, gmail this type of site its taking to much time in uploading..this really sucks so ..

plzz help me out this...
I bought online netpride kit and etransferred the money Rs.1150/- as per advice of website NetsjobInIndia and then received mail asking to down load the software. Nothing happened when I tried to access the same with their given.It simply was'nt there to work with.What I do about it. It is a serious thing. Everyone experiencing the same would thing twice before trusting any website such are being advertised.
my internet speed is low, my plan is 500c
My speed is too low so i cann't work properly.
Mine is toooooo slow, only kbps at max rate.
I'm using plan 750c. My brodeband speed is now tooo slow after using this connection just one day. Complained but no result!!! my speed is 20-25 kbps.
Am facing the same problem what they mentioned.SPeed is just 20 to 25 kbps.
Please let me know the way to increase speed.
Reply to my mail ID
I'm using broadband 750plan. when ever i keep for downloading it downloads @ within 25-27kbps max is 30kbps. But here it is given that 750plan got min 256kbps but i'm not getting why???????
It feels whether i'm using 250plan or 750plan.
I am using 799 unlimited broadband plan
and I get only 20-25 kbps speed
my connection very low for few days
I'm using broadband 550 plan won't my bsnl speed & my connection very low for few days, , , ...
my net speed is so low 32kb