[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — BSNL SERVICE RECORDS

We are regular users of broadband connection in HOME 250 PLAN. As per COMBOPLAN brochure, early hours from 02 00 hrs to 08 00 hrs down loading is free and not to be accounted in service records. Please note that the quantum of down loaded bytes between 06 00 hrs to 08 00hrs is taken in account in service records on[protected] ie 0.082 GB). Please check and conform that the down loaded quantity is free or chargeable. please clarify. My BSNL LAND LINE PHONE NO IS[protected].
Best regards.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:07:15
Complaint comments  13 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Night Unlimited facility is not there in HOME250

Just check the details @ http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm
i am Mr. Sanjeev Sharma my BSNL broadband connects is not properly work before two-three days ago.
please check my this broadband problem

Thank you.
please contact my mobile no. [protected], [protected]
how to check my broadband usage help me plz
mis charges rs4631/=consideration please
how to check my broadband usage

BSNL Broadband — not showing the proper service record

hello sir/madam
my bsnl plan is Home 500 Combo Plus. and when i check the service record then it shows only TOTAL VOLUME. it does not show the night unlimited.. i often use the internet after 2:00 AM. so now i get confused.please gave a solution for this problem.
how to check myservice records for this month.help me sir
hello mam,
when i want to check my usage through bbservice.in the messaage often displayed is page can't be open, please tell wat is the solution for this.
How to check my Broad Band usage ? I am unable to do so from your website:
http://10.240.128.195, using my user ID and password which I am using to log on regularly. Pl inform me as early as possible.

P.R.Pal
hi i am mohan i am using bsnl Broad Band of 1000 plan i have problem with net the speed was very low my land line no is 2573571
please contact my mobile no ya phone no=[protected], [protected].
my name is abhinav kumar.i am a student.
sir
.90p/mb bb
sir bbhousing plan /mb bahut mahanga hai.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone