BSNL — Cancel the connection:

Cancel the connection: I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line from this month (December - 1st). My number is[protected]

Comments

I losed my Cellphone, now my no. also not my hand.
Please cancel my BSNL mobile No. [protected]

we are get to lot of mobile number from your department so some person left by our concent so cancel so this number who is contact to me ? please sent to me contact number and email id
Dear sir
I care called your customer help line to know the proceedure for cancellation of my 500 plan . But non of them ready to receive the call. The say one minute and keep me waiting for more 15 minutes, this has happen twice

K.Parameswaran
Dear Sir

Iam parameswaran my bsnl number is 24750832, This is bring to your notice, I request to cancel my BSNL Boardband 500 c plan, on urgent basis i have moved to pune.

Pls can my connection
K.P
I am Mrs . Sundari having bsnl telephone No.24356512 in my name, in following address No.125. "B" Black Baruvanagar, Teynampet ch-18. I would like to surrender my telephone due to change my residence, so kindly cancel my land line connection and refund the deposit amount.

Kindly take the action immediately and do the needful and oblige.

B.Sundari
Cancel the connection: I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line from this month (April 2011). My number is[protected]
Suresh A