[Resolved]  BSNL — code of caller tune

i want the code of haule haule song from the movie rab ne bna di jodi.

Comments

i want the caller tune code of the english song "nothing gonna change my love for u"
i want the caller tune of koi jane na jane maha mai ki maya
i wanna caller tunes code of tere bin of delhi heights...
i wanna caller tune code of tere bin of delhi heights...
i want the caller tune code of the english song "smack that"
I want the caller tune code of "Tenu Leke K Jana"
i want the caller tune code for ENTE KALBILE MALE VOICE MALAYALAM SONG for BSNL mobile.
i want a code of caller tune "MAI KAL TAK NAHI RAHNA" Song sing by SURJIT BINDERKHYA
I WANT THE CALLER TUNE CODE OF GHANANGHANAN FROM THE MOVIE LAGGAN
I want a code of caller tune "Baa Khuda Tumhi ho" from movie Kismat Konnection...
caller tune code of "TU MERA RAKHA SABNI THAI" from singer "BHUPINDER GILL"
caller tune code of " Le to aye ho sajan sapno ke gaon me pyar ke chhaon me bithaye rakhna"
caller tune code of " Ruth kar hamse kabhi jab chale jaoge tum ye na socha tha kabhi itne yaad aoge tum"
caller tune code of " Apne to Apne hote hain"
214. 125084 Mantra.. Yah Devi Sarvabhuteshu Rinku / Nali...
here yor listed bsnl tune why can not activate this tune on my mobolw sayes wrong code?
Please give me the caller tunes code urgently on my e-mail
plz give me the claller tune for the english song " nothing is gonna change my love for you'
i want code for caller tone "rahin bakshda tu kite hoye kassor dateya" by waris brothers
I want the code of callertone "rahin bakshda tu kite hoye kasoor dateya" by Waris brothers.
I want the caller tune code of song tere bina lagta nahi jiya mera from movie 'Kal kissne Dekha'.
please send the code of caller tune tere bina lagta nahi mera jiya from movie kal kissne dekha

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]