[Resolved]  BSNL — not getting usages detail

not showing usages detail of this month and previous month.

Comments

i do not get monthly bill properly so pls. take action. how i know my uses charges pls.tell me
I am not getting inter net connection properly last 4 months. That's way i am not pay internet bills also. The land line connection also not working properly my land line number[protected]

Pl. give first preyarity for this issue.

Regards.
Govind
Tirupathi
We want my Previous Bill Detail For our Records.

Sood Goods Transport Co.
Detailed Bill dont delivered to me.please bill detaile give me.
EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password.
often this message getting while checking usage details ..please reply for this problem...
EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password.
I am also facing the same problem i.e.EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password.
EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password. often this message getting while checking usage details .. but my portal id is right please reply ...
my no [protected]
Kindly some one reply to solve this problem. my number in [protected]
EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password.PLS HELP ME