[Resolved]  BSNL — i have to disconnect my BSNL broadband online

i have to disconnet my bsnl broadband connection by online what cane i do

Comments

Dear SIr / Madam

I have connected with bsnl broad band Rs.945 plan. My connection does not normal . Time to time it disconected .many time in problem.more time complain local 'Broad Band office' Than i will change new modem also but now still same problem.monthly 10 days working i will pay every month Rs.1105 / 1083 . Please change the post cable repair connection.if you not possible please disconnect the broadband and land line connection.

Note : This problem continue last 2 year

Account Number: [protected]

Mahathir Mohamed

BSNL Broadband — disconnect my connection time time

sir
I have connected with bsnl broad band plan but i have distrub with servec becouse in my connection does not normal . Time to time it disconected .Please repair my connection.
disconnect my connection time time
I have connected with bsnl 'broad band' 3, 300.00 business plan but i have distrub with servec becouse in my connection does not normal . Time to time it disconected .Please repair my connection
DAY OF DISCONECT 05/06/08 TO 27/06/08 AND NOW RUNNING FAULT. Sir more time complain local 'Broad Band office'

Ajit Shil
Cyberworld
Lodge Lila & Market
Balurghat
Dakshin Dinajpur
Pin- 733101
Code- 03522 Ph- 251747 'Please help me and get relife'
I have started my broadband connection was 5 sep.2009, so i have 15 days internet trial or not.and my next question is if i disconnect the broadband connection within 15 days then i got net charges with my land line bill yes or no . please give me my answer quickly.
I would like to disconnect my telephone and broad band connection, pl. give me suggestion online and how many time will my security deposition refund, because bsnl not refund timely and telephone not working many time. I many time in problem

Vijay Singh

B.S.N.L — disconnect my internet

sir my internet not working proper my complaint is pending 15 days B.S.N.L worker not understand my complaint so kind thankful to you attend my complaint
i want to disconnect my broadband and landline for three months for personal reasons is it possible what is the procedure
i have a bsnl land line number[protected] i want to disconnect my phone as soon as possible .

thanking you
[ N K LUKRA]
3D-30 NIT FARIDABAD
Sir/Mam, I want to disconnect my bsnl broadband connection permanently but I want my landline connection in use. Is it possible. How to disconnect it and whats all its procedures? Kindly guide me.
I want to disconnect broad band connection and retain land line phone connection. Please suggest me the procedure. My land line no[protected]
Dear SIr / Madam

I have connected with bsnl broad band Rs.650 plan. My connection does not normal . Time to time it disconected .many time in problem.more time complain local 'Broad Band office' Than i will change new modem also but now still same problem.monthly 10 days working i will pay every month Rs.750. Please change the post cable repair connection.if you not possible please disconnect the broadband and land line connection.

Note : This problem continue last 1year

My No :[protected]

Mohd Ghouse
my landline and broadband no.is[protected].
i want to disconnect it as soon as possible.
Sir., My landline and broadband no.is[protected].i want to disconnect it as soon as possible.

Malaya kumar jena
My landline and broadband no. Is [protected], customer no.is [protected] and Account no. Is [protected].
I want to disconnect my connection as soon as possible.
Thanks you,
Sarabjit kaur

I have connected with bsnl broad band no. Is [protected], and Account no. Is [protected] is name of Shri Ravindra Ranjan Singh

I want to disconnect my connection as soon as possible.
Please help me and get relief

Thanks you,
Abhishek Shukla
Kindly disconnect the Broadband facility on my Landline No.[protected] with immediate effect as it is no longer required by me.

Best Regards,