[Resolved]  BSNL — adjustment of bill

my name is poonam luna. i have a complaint against bsnl.i have landline number 2589984 and broadband service as well. my experince with bsnl has been horrible from last 3 months. after every 3 days of proper working phone is dead which affect the broadband services as well and it takes 4-5 days to olve the grevience. the phone was completely out of order for 22 days in the month of may. it can be checked from my usage records . but i have recieved bill for complete month. kindly adust the required amount in next bill. i hope you will look to the matter to the earliest possible.

Comments

BSNL — Adjust my account

On 03.03.08 my account with Rs.1130/- . But said date when i call a vodaphone number my account show with Rs.0/-. Then i call customer care and told them details. Customer care told me this network problem. Your account adjust shortly. But on 06.03.08 returned my account Rs.792/-. And Rs.338/- not returned till now. Please adjust my account.
i am using the portal to pay my bill. i have paid my bill no.[protected] for an amount of Rs. 1031 through window at Bhopal BSNL & got receipt no BPL72012500. But when i got the bill for next mont the said amount which is paid by me agin added with my bill no[protected]. I agin paid the amount of the said bill no.[protected] througe portal at net with my id majorsanju & i received a reciept no [protected].
Pls ensure the adjustment in my next month bill.

Harish K. Vishwakarma